The Forgotten Crush

Josh's POV:

"JONATHAN!!"Kaylee yelled. "Oh, whoops." He said nervously.
"What?" Danielle said.
"You used to have a crush on Ben?" Sean said.
"Oh I remember that." Noah said smiling.
"Seriously Kay?" I said.
"Josh I will have wolves kill you and I will throw you into the ocean myself if you don't stop talking." Kaylee said glaring at me. "Ohhkay. Sorry." I apologized quickly. I want to live for more Josh Goss!
"Wait so you still have a crush on him? Currently?" Sean and Alex asked.
"WHAT?!" Kaylee said. "No no no no no." She said.
"It was a forgotten  crush..." she said looking at her brother. Danielle was quiet.
"Are you sure? How can we trust you?" Danielle said. Mine and Skye's eyes widened when Danielle said that.
"I was five!" Kaylee said.
"Really? You always tease Ben. So," Danielle said madly.
"I don't like Ben!! I'm moving to Australia in one hour and a half and all you care about is if I like Ben or not? I thought you didn't care about the past!" Kaylee said.
"I do! Maybe it's a good thing you're going!" Danielle said. Kaylee stared at her.
"This is why I didn't want you coming here Jonathan! Because this would happen!" Kaylee said to her brother.She walked out. We all looked at each other.
"Noah." Jonathan said motioning to Kaylee. Noah went after her.

No ones POV:

flashback

Noah, Sean, Ben, Danielle, and Kaylee were all 5 years old.

Kaylee was playing tag with Noah, Sean, and Ben while Danielle was drinking lemonade and watched.

"You can't catch me

"You can't catch me." Noah laughed.
"I can."Kaylee laughed as she tackled him. She got up and starting running. Noah getting closer to her by the second. Ben came out of nowhere and tackled Kaylee. Kaylee screamed.
"You can't do that!" She yelled laughing.
"Yes we can!" Noah said kneeling beside her.
"Ben lets go honey!" Mrs. Evans said.
"Aw... bye Kaylee, Noah." He said waving his tiny hand and running to his mother. Kaylee was still laying there looking at the sky. Noah sat down and laid down next to her.
"What are you looking at Kayls?" He asked with his high pitched voice.
"The clouds. See? That one is a teddy bear." She said pointing at it.
"It's a dragon!" Noah said. Kaylee laughed.
"And that cloud is Ben." She said smiling.
"Ben?" Noah questioned.
"Yeah Ben" Kaylee said.
"He's funny, and I like his hair." She said. Noah stared at her. "What?" She asked him.
"Nothing. So are you going to become best friends with him? Do biking now?" He asked turning on his side. Kaylee turned to face him.
"I don't want to do biking. Johnny (Jonathan) said it's fun but I want to sing. Like Kinderella (they pronounce it wrong/ they're five)." He nodded.
"I'd want to be best friends with you." She added.

Jonathan was watching them play.
"I bet you that they'll get together when they're older Mum." He said.
"£100." She said as they shook hands and embraced him in a hug.

"Danielle you want to go sit next to Noah and Kaylee?" Sean asked her.
"No, the ground is yucky." She said crossing her arms across her small chest.
"Come on, they're having so much fun!" he whined.
"Do it with Benny." Danielle responded as she took a sip of her lemonade.
"Ben went home."
"No!" She yelled.
"Fine!" He said marching to Kaylee and Noah who were laughing and pointing at the clouds. Sean laid down next to Kaylee, opposite from Noah.
"Hey guys. What are we doing?" He said.
"Looking at the clouds" Noah said.
"That one's a flower." Kaylee said.
"It's a doggy Kayls!" Noah laughed. He and Kaylee started laughing again.
"I think it's a tiny dinosaur." Sean shrugged. Kaylee and Noah started laughing again. All three talked and laughed till it got dark and stars came out. Danielle went home. Jonathan and Noah's father stayed watching them.

Johnathan went up to Kaylee, Sean, and Noah and took a picture of them.
Kaylee's head resting against Noah's shoulder. Sean was a restless sleeper and somehow managed to move away from the his other two friends.

Before leaving, Jonathan heard Kaylee whisper "Ben" in her sleep and Noah whisper "Kayls."

-End of flashback-

••••••••
I seriously had so much fun writing the flashback.
And when I looked up 5 year clothes, I noticed that five year olds have waaayyyy better style then me. Seriously. Like 200% better style.

Anyway, you guys can use the pictures if you want for your own stories just ask and I will say... yes. I always say yes. Except to my little sister. And older  brother.

If there are any misspelled words sorry, I was listening to music at the same time.

Have a great day! Keep smiling!
-Aleena 🤓🤔