Skye, Josh, Alex, let me introduce you to Jonathan, my brother

⬆ Jonathan (the best I could fine)
——————
Ben's POV:

"Jonathan?" Me, Sean, Danielle, and Noah said. Alex and Skye and Josh were confused. Kaylee covered her face with her hands.
"Oh no." She said.
"Hey guys!" He said.

Sean's POV:

He walked up to us.
"Hey guys! How are you?" He said.
"Woah." Danielle said.
"We're good." Ben said still astonished.
"Who are these three?" He said looking at Skye, Josh, and Alex.
"This is Skye, Josh, and Alex." Noah said.
"Hi." Skye said.
"Hey." Alex said putting her hands in her pockets.
"Um... rewind. Who's this?" Josh asked.
"Skye, Josh, Alex, let me introduce you to my brother. Jonathan." Kaylee said.
"Woah." Alex and Skye said.
"So the famous Kaylee actually has a brother?" Josh said.
"Who is leaving right now." Kaylee said pushing him towards the door.
"Oh come on Kay, I haven't been here in like 12 years." Jonathan said walking into the Juice Bar.
"Kay?" We all said. Kaylee groaned. She ran after Jonathan. Noah was laughing.
"What's with you?" Josh said.
"If I were you, I would never call Kaylee   'Kay'. Remember when Ben called her that?" Noah said still laughing.
"Ohhh." Me and Danielle said. We started laughing.
"What? What's so funny?" Alex said.
"So when we were like 10, Ben called Kaylee 'kay' and she hates being called that," I said laughing.
"So she took his bike wheels and poured glue all over it and put it back. Then, Ben went to ride it and he ran with his bike and fell face first into mud. It was the funniest thing ever. You should have been there." Danielle finished.
"It lost its funniness after the first 10 times." Ben said. Jonathan walked back in.
"Who manages this place?" He asked.
"Uh... I do." Skye said.
"Seriously? That's so cool." He said as he walked to the front desk.
"Do you want a tour?" Skye asked.
"I think I can figure it out." Jonathan said running his hand through his hair.
"Kay, would you like to join me?" He said. Kaylee sighed.
"No. Can you please leave?" She said.
"I am not embarrassing you K, I'm simply getting involved in your life." He said.
"You know, what friends you have, what you do on your spare time besides singing, who your crushing on." He said emphasizing "crush".

Josh's POV:

Josh Goss!
"Actually Kaylee and Noah are..." Alex hit me in the back of my head.
"What?" He said.
"Nothing." She said.
"No no no no you're hiding something." He said.
"Can you please leave?" Kaylee said.
"No no no no Noah you're hiding something." Jonathan said putting an arm around Noah's shoulder.
"You're not getting anything out of me this time." Noah said.
"Eh who cares, I already knew about you two." He said pushing Noah away.
"What?" Noah and Kaylee.
"Oh come on I've been watching you guys since you guys were 3. I even bet with Mum they would get together and who won, me."Jonathan said pointing to himself.
"Even when Kaylee got over her crush on Ben."

————-

Please don't hate me! I wanted a little plot twist then the original story ships.
Now if you excuse me I will go hide before some of you guys kill me.

-Aleena