Party

Previously on "To Be a Singer" :

I kept humming softly to myself. Then, I made the biggest mistake ever.

I sang.
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Kaylee's POV:

"There's something bout' the two of us, there's no denying, there's no denying, I'm hypnotized it's such a rush..." I sang to myself quietly. After I finished cleaning up, I realized that everyone was staring at me.

"What?" I said taking my headphones off.

"Kaylee Marsden." Samantha whispered, "Kaylee Marsden! That's why you sounded so familiar! You're music, singing, online. It was on my newsfeed. It has over a million views!"

I stared at her.

"Why didn't you tell us? It's a good thing that we switch enrichments for a day cause we all got switched to choir." Natalie explained.

"You can't tell anybody though."

"Why?" They all asked.

"Cause I'm not allowed to sing."

"Why?"

"It's personal."

"We're gonna find out. Just like we did with Noah." Samantha said smiling mischievously. Natalie elbowed her hard in the ribs, "OW!"

"Who's Noah?" Tyler asked.

"Oh. Uh... well he's my—" Natalie now elbowed me in the ribs. I glared at her.

"He's her best friend from Ireland." Natalie said.

"Oh ok." He said.

"Would ya mind if I talk to Kaylee and Samantha alone?" Natalie said dragging us outside into the cold.

"Ok first of all, why did you elbow me?" Samantha demanded.

"Shush!!"

"Isn't it obvious?" Natalie said.

"What?" We asked. She groaned in frustration.

"Tyler is into you!"

"So?" I replied.

"Gosh. You and Noah broke up right?"

"Yeah..."

"Then while he's off in Ireland with another girl, you can be here with Tyler!" I stared at her like she had two heads.

"Think about it! He's always smiling at you, glancing at you, he invited you to his party, AND he was at a lost for words when you said you'll help decorate."

"I guess he is kinda cute..." I muttered.

"And you Samantha can finally get with Blake!" Natalie added.

"Me? And Blake? Ha you're insane."

"I'm not. It'll happen. Trust me. And when it does I'll be there saying 'HA'!" She responded. Me and Samantha rolled our eyes and went back in. Soon, people started arriving. And music began blasting.