Tick

Narrator Me:

The whole group went to school the next day, even Kaylee. Once a month, the school had a 'no-uniform' day and today was that day.

⬆️ what Kaylee wore (minus the hat and glasses)

She opened her locker and stuffed her jacket inside and took out her textbook. Just then, a group of boys, the 'stupid ones' as Blake called them, walked over.
"Hey Marsden." She turned around.
"Why weren't we invited?" They asked.
"To what?" She said, trying not to show the fear in her voice.
"The wedding." He snarled. She gulped.
"It wasn't my responsibility. My brother invited the guests."
"Really? Cause I heard that most of the kids in our Year were there." She stayed quiet.
"Next time...we're getting invited you hear."
"Or else." He said through gritted teeth.
"Hey, lay off Jim." Tyler said coming out of nowhere, standing between the two. He grumbled and walked off with his gang.

"You ok? You look terrified." Tyler said turning to look at Kaylee. Her knuckles had gone white from clutching her textbook.

"I'm fine." She said, still trying to recap what just happened.

"Are we Uh... still on for the um.. dance next month?" He said. She didn't answer and was staring off into space.

"Kaylee?" Tyler paused, "Kaylee!" He said snapping his fingers in front of her face.

"Huh? What?"

"The dance. Are we still you know...."

"Oh! Y-yeah. Definitely. Can't wait." She said.

"Great."

"Well I have to get to Study Hall. I promised Natalie that I'd help her study for the Finals."

"Ok." He said. She moved left to leave but Tyler moved the same way, thinking she was going to leave the other way. They went the opposite way again.

"Sorry." He said. He moved over and she walked forward.

"Bye." She said smiling and left.

"Bye...New Girl." Tyler said.

===========================
*StudyHall*
(Narrator is still me 🤓)
===========================

Samantha was sitting at the round table with Natalie. She typed on her laptop, headphones in, and wrote something down on her spiral notebook.

 She typed on her laptop, headphones in, and wrote something down on her spiral notebook