Danielle and Ben

(I figured I write this chapter on everyone's reactions to Danielle and Ben... for all you Benielle fans)
••••••

Sean's POV:

"I want you and Danielle to admit their feelings for each other." Ben read aloud. All us were silent. Danielle had a bit of anger in her eyes.
"Kaylee." Danielle said in a murder voice. Kaylee was smirking. Danielle grabbed her by her arm and dragged her away. We all stared at each other.
"Uh... What just happened?" Josh asked. Noah shrugged. Ben was staring at his feet.
"'Admit your and Danielle's feelings for each other'? Definitely sounds like something." Alex said sitting down next to Ben. Silence again.
"Ben? Is it true?" Skye asked. Uh what?
"I...." He started.

Danielle's POV:

I dragged Kaylee away to the Locker Room and locked the door.
"Kaylee!" I whispered/yelled.
"What?" She answered.
"Admit mine and Ben's feelings? Why?" I said.
"Because before I leave I want you to be happy. Skye and Sean are happy. Alex is... Alex. And you and Ben?" She said walking to unlock the door.
"No! No one was supposed to find out about us!" Oh no. No no no no no. What did I just do?! She stopped in her tracks. And turned around.
"'About us?'"
"Oh no..." I said sitting down on the bench. She sat down next to me.
"Danielle what is going on with you?" She said. Her phone rang. She stared at it. Her father. She closed it and put it away. "Kaylee you should answer it." I say. She'd get in more trouble.
"It doesn't matter."
"Can you just please tell me the truth before I leave...." she said. I stared at my manicured hands. Light pink gel nail polish. My favorite.
"Are you and Ben a thing?" I sighed. I could tell her. She's my best friend. Well, here goes...
"Yes." Kaylee stared at me.
"YOU GUYS ARE A THING?!" She yelled happily. I put my hand over her mouth.
"Shush!" I was sort of happy for someone to know. I'm just glad Skye and Sean weren't the ones to figure it out. Her phone rang again. Three more times that Kaylee ignored the calls from her father. We sat and talked and laughed. I actually sort of missed this. We couldn't talk like this cause we didn't have time to. Kaylee working at the Lodge, going to Music School, her and Noah's relationship. Her and Noah's RELATIONSHIP!
"So... anything new with Noah?" I said. Hey, she asked me first, all I could do was return the favor.
"Well you know, every time  we do get together, I have to leave. So yeah." She said. I could tell she was actually really devastated and sad to go. I guess it sort of mine and Skye's fault. We pushed her to perform.
"Don't worry, we'll make sure Noah doesn't go off to someone else while you're gone." She laughed and shook her head.
"If Lori comes back, we'll make sure to keep them apart." She looked up at me not laughing anymore.
"Bad joke?" I said. Don't look at me like that! It was a joke that came out on the wrong time! I can still be nice!
"He can be with whoever he wants to be with." She said.
"*cough*Kaylee." Alex said walking in.
"How did you..?" We said.
"What have you guys never picked a lock?" She said letting her orange hair out. We stared at her.
"Move over. I want to get in on the latest drama." Josh said sitting next to Kaylee.
"I'm just gonna say, that was the first time I've ever seen Bloody Danielle." Noah joked. Everyone started laughing at me.
"Hey!" I whined. Ben walked in laughing.
"I'd say it was worth it. Except for the fact that her nails dig in to your skin." Kaylee said rubbing her arm.
"Did you ever think I would leave the house without my nails manicured and gelled?" I said. Skye walked in.
"Uh... Kaylee there's someone here to see you." She said. Kaylee sighed and stood up.
"I'm so dead." She whispered loud enough for all of us to hear  as she walked out. We all walked out. I mean, it could be the last we see of her.

Ben's POV:

Her father wasn't there. A man about 28 years old. He was thin and what Danielle would call "attractive." He was wearing a black and red flannel, black jeans with little rips on it and dark red converse.
"So this is the famous Lodge." He said looking around. Kaylee's mouth hung open.
"Jonathan?" Me, Sean, Danielle, and Noah said. Skye didn't understand. He turned and smiled at us.
"Hey guys!" He said. Kaylee covered her face with her hands.
"Oh no." She said.