Tears and Smiles

Narrator: Me

It was 6:00 and Taylor arrived at her beloved friends house.

"Book Worm! You made it!" He said excitedly, and lead her into the living room. The table had food and drinks from one end to the other. The couch was even prepped with a beautiful blanket, soft like the clouds.

"You know you didn't have to do this Tyson." Taylor said, realizing how much Tyson was doing for her. Helping her with her classes, homework, ice skating, and even computer classes.

"Sure I did, besides, Tyler's been out on a date for like 5 hours and I'm lonely." He said innocently. His mum came down the stairs and introduced herself, and their marathon began. The theme song began, which Tyson began singing quietly to himslef. Being right next to his friend, she heard his soft voice sing along. About 10 minutes in, Taylor was in tears along with Tyson's mother. Tyson looked at his mum not the least bit shocked but when he looked at Taylor who's eyes were glued to the TV, tears streaming down her face, he couldn't help but stare at  her. Something inside him didn't feel right. Taylor looked at Tyson who immediatley stared at the ground. Another emotional scene came up, causing only the two teens to start crying.

"Why did she kill Baylee?" Tyson said through tears.

"She had to or else he'd tell Arion about her plan." Taylor chocked out. As the show progressed, there were more tears and smiles. More tears then the time Tyson cried while reading the last book of Harry Potter. Someone knocked on the door but no one heard and it wasn't till there was loud banging on the door that Tyson got up and opened the door revealing his brother drenched in rain.

"You stupid little--" He began.

"Tyler!" His mother warned. Tyler was half-way up the stairs and turned around to face his brother.

"And the next time you lock me out, just watch. I'll tell Dad all about your stupid inventions in your room." Tyson looked at his brother, obviosuly mad.

"And Taylor, I need my computer done by tomorrow."

'What--" She began.

"Or else I'll tell everyone. Even Tyson." He said and walked up to his room and slammed the door.

"What is he talking about?" He asked.

"Nothing. I-I should go. Thanks for inviting me." She said putting her jacket and shoes on.

"Wai-"

"I'm sorry Tyson." She said as she ran out, the puddles splashing under her.

*   *   *

Kaylee walked to school, avoiding her brother from any further conversation. Natalie, Samantha, and Sabrena were sitting inside to sheild themselves from the cold. They talked about their break and the fire in the Lodge even came up once. Kaylee's phone buzzed revealing a text from Ben saying that Alex was awake. And a very angry text asking why he hadn't recieved a bike. Tyson sat on the floor and put his head in his hands. Not even a 'hello'.

"What's wrong with you?" Sabrena asked, cracking her knuckles.

"Are you preparing to punch someone?" Natalie said at her weird friend.

"Yup. You." She said. Natalie let out a shriek that made students stare at her.

'Don't you have breakfast to get to?" Natalie glared and the freshman scurried away. Kaylee was still texting Ben and Samantha was staring at the ring on her ring finger, a smile forming on her face. The bell rang, signaling the beginning of classes. Once lunch came around, Kaylee realized that she had 3 missed calls from Skye, 10 unread messages from Danielle, and 3 face times from... Noah? They all sat at a table, joined by Blake later on.