The House and The Changing

Jonathan's POV:

We were on the line for the security check. Kaylee was more quiet than usual. Once we got through, Mum was trying to cheer Kay up. We all tried to.
"Please just leave me alone!" Kaylee said upset. We stared at her.
"FLIGHT 367 A TO MELBOURNE , AUSTRALIA IS BOARDING NOW AT GATE 12." We walked to the gate, showed our passports and got on. I sat down next to Kaylee and Kelly. I let Kaylee have the window seat even though I love that seat. When we lifted, I looked up at Kaylee. Tears ran down her face. At first I thought she was scared of flying so high but I knew that would not be it. I nudged my fiancé and she looked over at her. She was staring at the screen in front of her. It wasn't on.
"Kaylee?" My dad said walking by. She turned to look at him. His face went from happy to scrunched up. She wiped her tears away before he could tell her and turned to stare out the window.
"Kayle-" he started to say.
"Dad, don't." I said. He glared at his daughter and walked back to his seat. Kelly sighed and rubbed her eyes.
"I feel so bad." She said looking at Kaylee who wouldn't even show her faces to us.
"Me too."

-Time Skip 25 hours and 35 minutes later-

We arrived and got to our house. I thought Kaylee would at least be surprised but she showed none. As soon as we got in,
"Which one is my room?" Kaylee asked.
"Third door on the left second floor." I replied. She took her suitcase and ran up the stairs to her room.

Kaylee's POV:

When I got to my room, everything was there. My bed, desk, TV. The closet was huge, so big that Danielle would be jealous of me. I put my suitcase on my bed and took my phone out. I scrolled through my texts until a face appeared.
Danielle. I answered almost immediately.
"Kaylee!" Danielle said smiling.
"Hi." I said.
"How's Australia? Can I see your room? Your house?" She asked.
"Um... ok." I said smiling because I knew what Danielle's reaction would be. I showed her my room.

 I showed her my room

Danielle was shocked.
"That is so big." She said.
"Yeah, would you like to see my closet?" I asked. I showed it to her.

"I bet that you're not even going to use half of that closet."

"I can be fashionable."

"Really? Remember you French Braid phrase?"

"Hey no one said anything and you said it looked fine. So..."

"I wish I could be there to see your closet"

"I mean... you"

"I would like to trade my huge house to go back to The Lodge"

"Deal... now are there any good interior designers there because you know... purple isn't really my color..."

"Uh... I don't know but my brother might know somebody."

"BEN!!" Ben had smeared a bit of dirt on Danielle's cheek which if you know her long enough, you must run. She dropped her phone and didn't even bother to hang up. I hung up. A few hours later, I had un-packed everything. I spent the most time framing photos or putting some in a photo album.