'I feel so loved!'

Kaylee's POV:

I was at home doing my chemistry homework. I still can't believe that my brother asked kids in my school to be my friends. Jonathan asked them which means they never wanted to be my friends. Speaking of Jonathan....

"Jonathan!!" I yelled calling him. He walked in about a minute later.

"Yeah?" He has blue sweatpants on and a gray shirt on.

"You lied to me."

"Excuse me?"

"You lied to me." I repeated.

"What did I lie to you about?"

"Natalie? Blake? Matt?" I said, "You asked them to hang out with me." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Look..." He started.

"You don't think I can make my own friends?"

"No! Of course I do, I just—"

"I'm almost 16 and you're treating me like I'm 5!"

"Wha- no! I did it because I saw how you were shutting us all out and I thought that if you got some new friends... you would—"

"What? Forget about my old ones like Dad wants me to?"

"Come back. Be the normal Kaylee."
I stared at him.

"But I can do that myself. I became friends with Skye and Danielle and Alex. I can make my own friends."

"I know... I just want to ask you one thing..."

"What?"

"Are you ever going to sing again?"
I stared at him.

"I- I don't know anymore." I replied quietly. I stared at my hands.

"You're never going to know if you try."

"I can't." I blurted out. He stared at me. Shocked.

"As long as Dad is here, working at home, he'll never let me. He's basically monitoring my every move."

"Well, he can't monitor your school, right?"

"Uh... actually he can... he keeps in touch with my teachers AND he already scheduled all my classes for the next three years."

"Wow."

"Yeah."

"Well.... I have a meeting so I'll see you later."

"Are you lonely?"

"Yes." I laughed at him.

"Can I have my phone back?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"But why?"

"Because you dyed my hair."

"I didn't do it! Kelly did."

"You can't blame everything on her."

"But I promise. She told me!"

"Hmmmm" he thought for a long time.

"Jonathan. give. Me. My. Phone." I glared at him. He stared at me. He walked out and came back with my phone.

"Thank you." I said sweetly.

"Brat."

"Im not a brat. You just fall for my 'I'll tell Dad' trick."

"Haha." He sneered and walked out. I got a call from Natalie then. I stared at it and closed. There was no way I was talking to her. After I finished all of my homework, I decided to go for a walk. It was snowing so I put my brown knee high boots on and my gray scarf. I put my jacket on.
"Kaylee? Honey, where are you going?" My mum asked me, walking into the living room from the kitchen. She had an apron on that was dirty.