The Dance

Natalie's POV:

The dance was tonight and everyone was talking about who they were going with. Matt was going with his new, ugh, girlfriend, Samantha was going solo, as well as Sabrena, Blake and Tyson. Well I'm not so sure about Tyson because of his new 'friend', and Kaylee was going with Tyler. Everyone's found someone. And so have I.

"Hey Natalie." Paul said sitting down next to me on the bench. I was watching my brother play at the park.
"Hey."
"So tonights the school dance, what time should I pick you up?"

"Uh... 7:00 seems good."

"Great! See you then." He said, then smiled, and walked away. Now that I think about it...he's not THAT much of a jerk.

Kaylee's POV:

I was in my room deciding on what to wear to the Finals dance. Yeah I know 'Finals Dance' it sounds weird. But, it's basically a 'don't get too stressed over the tests have fun!' party. What do I wear?! What is wrong with me? I've never cared this much about a dance before. Who am I? After consulting myself for at least an hour, I came up with an outfit:

Is it too fancy? Should I ask Danielle? I mean Natalie? I finally decided to ask her and she told me that every year, this dance was fancy

Is it too fancy? Should I ask Danielle? I mean Natalie? I finally decided to ask her and she told me that every year, this dance was fancy. So I guess I'm good!

Taylor's POV:

I fixed my Uncle's clock, TV, and his lights. He should really get an engineer. He walked in to see me sitting on my bed reading.
"Get dressed." He said.
"What for?"
"The dance. You're going." He said walking out of my room. Oh ok...Wait. Did he say 'dance'? Dance?!

"I'm sorry? Dance? What dance?" I said putting my book down and running after him.

"You're going. You heard me."

"But why?"

"Cause I'm your legal guardian till your parents get back from their fossil trip. And I can make you go."

"But... I have to? I mean... don't you have any other thing for me to fix? Like your desk?" He raised his eyebrow at me.

"Is this because I have to get to know your school better?"

"You got it." He said and pointed to my room. I sighed and was about to walk to my room to get changed, but forgot one important factor.

"Is it a fancy dance or regular jumping up and down?"

"Fancy." He answered not looking up from his planner.