Then Don't Try to Kill Me

Sean's POV:

Me and Ben stared at Noah in a shock.
"You want to do what?!" We yelled. Danielle and Alex walked in.
"What's wrong?" Alex asked.
"Noah wants us to teach him how to mountain bike!" I said. A smile formed on Danielle and Alex's faces, that turned into a laugh. Noah stared at us. He sighed.
"Guys. Guys!" Ben yelled over our laughter. We saw Noah walking away. We ran up to him.
"Where are you going?" I said putting a hand on his shoulder, still laughing. He jerked his shoulder out of my grip. Woah. "What's wrong Noah?" Alex pouted as we laughed.
"Leave me alone. Especially you Sean." He said through gritted teeth as he walked out. I turned around to see Skye talking to Ben. She glanced at me. Ben turned to me. He rolled his eyes at me and he and Skye went back to talking.

-The next day-

I was fixing my bike when Skye ran in.
"Sean!" She said out of breath.
"What's wrong? Is everything ok?" I asked putting a hand on her shoulder.
"Noah hasn't shown up yet! Can you go find him? Thanks!" She said running back inside. I shook my head laughing and walked to the places Noah would most likely be. He wasn't in the basement, Skye's Mum's place, or in the Rec Room. Where could he be? I walked through the woods. What was I going to tell Skye when she calls Kaylee? After a few minutes, I heard someone laughing. I followed the sound as it got louder. I saw Noah and Ben laughing. I got a closer look. Noah had a bike?!

I ran up to them.
"Ben! Are you crazy?!" I yelled.

"What?" He said.

"You took Noah mountain biking! Are you insane?!"

"I didn't take him. I'm going to now."

"No no no no."

"What is with you?" Ben asked.

"Do you want to kill Noah?" I asked. Did Ben fall when he went biking cause he is crazy right now.

"Then don't try to kill me." Noah said as he walked ahead with his bike. Ben shrugged and walked ahead. I watched them leave. This was going to turn into a disaster.

•••••••••
Do you agree with Sean?

Have a great day!
-Aleena