Charade?!

previously on "To Be a Singer" :

"The doctors took a blood test, an X-ray, and confirmed that Samantha has hypertrophic cardiomyopathy." I was in the verge of tears.
It's a heart disease.

My best friend was fighting for her life.

She's in stable condition. No visitors are allowed.

Yet."
•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•
No one's POV;

Kaylee saw Matt, Natalie, Blake, Sabrena, Emine and a few other kids in the music room. She was about to walk in when she heard them talking about her. She peeked behind the door listening.
"Yeah, like Kaylee coming into our group. Like an 'Outsider'" Matt said as everyone else laughed with him.
"How long do we keep this charade up?" Sabrena asked.
"What charade?" Matt said.
"Kaylee's brother telling us to hang out with her." Sabrena said.

"I like Kaylee. She's nice. I'll be friends with her." Natalie said.
"Yeah me too." Blake said.

-2 week time skip-

Blake's POV:

It's been two weeks since Samantha fainted. Two weeks without her in school. It's gotten... quiet. I miss her.

Emine's POV:

These past 2 weeks have been... sorrow.
...
...
...
Yeah right!

It's been heaven!! No Samantha, no competition!

Matt's POV:

It was Friday and we got out early. We all decided to go for a walk. Sabrena joined us.

We talked about the term test we had next week.
"What's a term test?" Kaylee asked.
"A term test is a test you have to take to get into the next semester." Blake replied.

"You have a test for that?" She said.
"Yeah. I wish we didn't." I muttered. We talked and went our separate ways.

Sabrena's POV:

I got home and dropped my bag on the floor and jumped on the couch.

"FRIDAY!" I yelled.

"Yes I know." My mum said. My older sister walked in. She was adopted and I'm glad she accepted it.
"What are we watching tonight?" She asked.
"Hm... I don't know. Should we wait for Will?" I asked. We always try to wait for our older brother...
"Nah." But we can't.
"Did Dad Leave any message, Malina?"
Malina was born with that name. She has light brown skin and dark hazel eyes and freckles. That's why everyone thinks we're not related.
"I don't think so." She said eating a grape.
"Are Hayley and Ann Marie coming today?"
"No. They had a business meeting." Malina said scrolling though Netflix. We were total opposites. She was a good girl, straight A's; I broke the rules and got B+ and A's. An hour later, after watching 'IT', Dad came home.
"Oh Dad! Any news about Sam?" I asked.
"Yes. Her parents said she can have visitors." He said. I stared at him. I put my boots on and grabbed my sweater and phone and ran out.

"Don't die!" Malina yelled after me.
"Got it!" I yelled back as I ran to Natalie's house. I banged on the door. Her mother opened the door.
"Sabrena. How are you?"
"I'm good. Where's Natalie?"
"Upstairs—" I ran up to her room. She was with Matt studying.
"Great. You guys are both here. Samantha's awake. Visitors are allowed." I said really fast.
"What?" Matt said.
"Samantha. Awake. Visitors. Allowed." I said out of breath. We went to Blake's house and were on our way to the hospital when...
"Wait." Natalie said.
"What?" Blake said.
"We're missing someone." I said.
"Kaylee!" We said. Blake groaned.
"Ok ok. Blake and Matt go to the hospital me and Natalie will get Kaylee." I said. Blake was already running off.
"You have to leave me with him?" Matt whined.
"Yes!" We yelled. He ran to catch up with Mr. Speed. We walked.
"Do you even know where Kaylee lives?" I asked Natalie.
"Of course I know. Let me just make sure from Kaylee." Natalie said taking her bejeweled phone out.
"Got it." We walked for 30 minutes.