Chapter 12 - Part 3. Coming Out

If Die Feng was honest with himself, he was not angry with her at all.  Though the Realms were full of beautiful Goddesses, Bai Qian, surpassed them all.  Never had he seen such exquisite beauty in his life and the sudden realization that she was his junior Sin Yin, initially had him thinking back to their bath times, their mortal realm antics, and even the bawdy story telling.  That she had been there for all of it, had even seen them all naked suddenly angered him.  Then to be ruthlessly embarrassed in front of The Celestials Hierarchy, was the last straw.

Now thinking back on their short conversation, Di Feng knew the moment she seductively aroused him, he was not going to be able to keep himself from seeking her out.  The feel of her full feminine curves had definitely moved him in a way that was fully inappropriate for someone in his position.  But he was a natural predator, and he always got what he wanted, after-all he had, had hundreds of women squirming beneath him, all of them begging for more, so if it was games she liked to play, then he would play.

 Liangs mind too was on her.  Thinking back to the first time he had noticed she was female, he hadn't seen her face clearly.  She had been too busy crying into his chest, but having had a close up look at her stunning beauty, he was smitten.  She was absolutely gorgeous, none of the girls or even the Goddesses could compare to her, she surpassed every single one of them.  Even the young Princess he had been talking to before Bai Qian arrived, one he had initially shown an interest in, suddenly paled in comparison.  

Though Shifu was beginning to lead her away having already said their goodbyes, he suddenly found himself moving forward quickly to grab her arm.

"Bai Qian.  May I have a quick word with you before you go?" he asked politely, not missing the fact that she was still holding onto Shifus hand.   

"Liang?" she looked up at him surprised.  They were just about to leave, but seeing the urgency in the stare, she turned to Mo Yuan and gave him a smile.  Receiving a nod in return, she let go of his hand and left for the side of the Lotus Pond to talk privately.

Taking both hands into his own he smiled down at her confused frown.  "Bai Qian. You and I have known each other for years, so you know what kind of man I am.  I too, know what kind of woman you are, though seeing you in your true from today, has almost rendered me speechless.  You are truly beautiful." he said causing her cheeks to blush becomingly.

She knew where the conversation was headed, and suddenly she felt very weak at the knees.  She had always admired Liang, and he had shown her nothing but kindness and a gentle hand.  Raising her eyes to meet his, she waited for him to finish.

"Bai Qian, would you consider me a suitable marriage prospect?  I am in love you." he said so suddenly he even shocked himself.  But he held her eyes, and waited for her reply.

"Liang, I don't know what to say.  It's so sudden.  You are a brother to me." she said softly looking up at him suddenly feeling very vulnerable.  She liked him.  A lot.  And to suddenly find he liked her too, was a shock, and her mind instantly went to Mo Yuan, the one she had just begun to consider a serious contender for her hand. 

"Then allow me to court you properly.  Please.  Give me a chance to prove why I am best suited to you." he said smiling hopefully.

Suddenly she wanted to laugh.  Knowing that Mo Yuan was going to court her, and now Liang, the urge to play was so strong, she couldn't help herself.  "Alright Liang.  I am willing to give you a chance." she told him, causing him to smile so broadly she began to giggle girlishly at him.

"Alright, that's enough, it's time to go Bai Qian." Mo Yuan once again breaking into to her private conversation, and though he did not hear what had been said, he was astute enough to know without asking.  The look on his 7th Disciples face said it all, and going by the look Sang Ji was also giving her, if he didn't leave with her now, she'd be in private conversations all day.