2p Mornings [Ficlet] (2p! Gerita)

The sun cast its warm rays into the bedroom, the golden light hitting Siegfried's skin as he snuggles deeper into the covers, smiling.

  The door creaked open as footsteps trailed their way to the bed. Whoever entered seemed to stare at the sleeping German for a moment before heading to the end of the bed and picking up his foot.

  "Ngh... who's there?" Siegfried muttered, still half asleep.

  "It's time for training, idiot."

  "Boss! I don't wanna!..." He whined.

  "I don't want to hear it." Luciano dropped Siegfried's foot and stood next to the bed again. "Are you seriously still asleep?!"

  "Depends, will you sleep with me?" Siegfried flirted.

  Luciano blushed a dark red and looked away, averting his eyes. Siegfried smiled and winked as Luciano stole a glance at him. He was used to the German's flirtatious behavior, but it had only now occurred to Luciano that Siegfried only flirted with him. He was quickly snapped out of his thoughts, however, when something grabbed his arm, pulling him down onto the bed.

  "Mmm... sleep with me..." Siegfried hummed, hugging Luciano.

  "I-In what way do you mean that!?" Luciano shouted, flustered. Trying to push Siegfried away only drew him closer.

  There was one thing Luciano hadn't tried. Their faces were mere inches away from each other. With his eyes shut tight, Luciano swallowed his pride and pressed their lips together. Hey, at least it worked.

  Siegfried's eyes snapped open when he felt the warm sensation on his lips. His face turned bright red immediately. Luciano felt Siegfried's face heat up and pulled away.

  "Good fucking morning, Sleeping Beauty." He hissed, looking away.

  "You know sleeping beauty was awoken with true love's kiss.~" Siegfried flirted.

(He saw the chance

and he took it)

  "It's an expression, genius."

  "I think you love me."

  "And if I did?"

  Siegfried quickly pulled Luciano into a deep kiss, placing one hand around his waist and one behind his head. Luciano wrapped his hands around his partner's neck, deepening the kiss. The stayed like that for a bit, holding each other and letting themselves be held in a kiss that said everything words can't say. They stayed like that until they ran out of air, both reluctantly pulling away.

  "What if I told you that was my first kiss?" Luciano asked, looking straight into Siegfried's eyes.

  "I would ask if it was worth it."

  "And I would say it was."