NSFW Alphebet-Luciano

A = Aftercare (What they’re like after sex)
He usually is exhausted, and is super cuddly until he passes out. That's the thing with him. He can go for hours, but the moment it's done he'll collapse.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner’s)
He'd love to have his himself-specific parts pleasured most. Meaning his horns in demon form or in any form he loves to have his curl touched.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically… I’m a disgusting person)
To many a disappointment, he ends up going pretty clean about it. Bit occasionally he'll be covered in it, making him look cute in a perverted kind of way.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
What he wants more than anything out of sex is to be touched. Just to be caressed and have his body played with just right in a way that leaves him flushed and trembling. He's too timid to tell anyone, though. He also has a secret sexual fantasy of being blindfolded and touched. There's something undeniably sexy to him about being touched without a clue of what's coming.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they’re doing?)
In the main au, he's a virgin. All he knows about sex is when he walked in on Flavio and Santiago too many times. He's not scared of sex, but it heightens his anxiety when he thinks about what he'll look like butt naked in front of someone, if he'll respond right, what he'll do. That's what freaks him out.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)
He's a virgin, so he doesn't know all that about positions, but I feel like he'd like one where he could stare his partner in the eye the entire time. (Though he probably won't in the end.)

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)
He wouldn't know how to react at first, and would try humor to lighten the mood. But that just ends up making him feel awkward. Luckily, at this point he's so lost in his euphoria he can barely form a sentence.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)
He actually shaves. So I have a reason for this; he saw his older brother with shaved legs when he was a kid, and wouldn't stop pestering Flavio about it until he taught him. One thing led to another, and now he shaves regularly.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect…) 
Extremely intimate, he'd have to be. He's a person with a lot of trust issues, so if he'd ever do this act with someone, he'd have to be really intimate with them.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)
When he's feeling alone at night in an empty bed, or maybe he's just sexually frustrated. He'll pull out a toy and do it himself. He rarely uses his hands, but will when it's late and too dark to see where he hid it.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)
Surprisingly, he's not a very kinky person. That's because most kinks involve pain, and he can't handle it in such an intimate and trusting activity, it's too much and he'll break down. But, as mentioned, he's really into being touched in all his sensitive spots. Also, as meantioned, he does have a secret blindfolding kink. He's embarrassed by it though, and wouldn't dare say it out loud.

L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)
The bedroom is a classic go-to place, but he'll also be willing to do it on the couch. If you really get him into the mood, he'll do it anywhere, so long as you both are satisfied.

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)
Physically: Tight shirts and glasses. Yeah, it's weird, but DAMN if a guy in a tight collared shirt and glasses doesn't turn him on, then...
But otherwise: Just a simple purr into his ear of; "Does that feel good?~" while touching him is enough to drive him wild and make him lose control. And if flirting s executed in the right way, he'll take to it like a moth to a flame.

N = NO (Something they wouldn’t do, turn offs)
He can't have rough sex. Like I mentioned before, the pain is too much for him. He really can't handle it. Not in a good way, either. He'll just break down and start crying. So in short, his main turn-off is pain.

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)
He prefers to be on the receiving end, he has multiple types of anxiety, including performance anxiety. He thinks if he tries he'll somehow screw up and embarass himself.

But his secret: He doesn't even know(virgin) that he's actually amazing at giving blowjobs and eating a girl out. (Bi)

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)
He prefers to take it slow, even to the point where it's agonizing. The slow movements is what arouses him most, preparing him in the agonizingly sexiest way possible.

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)
He doesn't like them, prefers to go long and touchy. But he'll occasionally do a quickie when he has a desperate need in a pinch and his libido can't handle.

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)
No. You are staring into the eyes of a man who hates change. If too many things change in his life all at once, it breaks him. So sex-wise, he'll tell you if he doesn't like something, and if he doesn't tell you, he's fine the way he is.

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last…)
As earlier meantioned, he can go for a long time, but as soon as it ends, he's out like a light.

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)
When he's alone, he'll just use a dildo or something. But when he's with a partner, again too timid to admit, but damn if he wouldn't love a vibrator shoved up his ass while his partner is teasing him; just the thought drives him crazy.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
He's normally impatient, but in the bedroom it's a whole different story. He LOVES being teased. Someone feeling him up and down, touching him, fingering him and refusing to go deeper until he screams their name, circling themselves arpund his entrance, never entering unless he begs for it; it's really hot to him.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)
As soon as he gets into the mood, he's incapable of shutting up. He's super loud, so you won't wanna have neighbors. He'll moan, cry out, yell your name like a megaphone. He really can't control himself.

W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)
If it wasn't obvious already, he's a total Uke. He /needs/ to be dominated, and really can't do anything other than be submissive during sex.

X = X-Ray (Let’s see what’s going on in those pants, picture or words)
(Oh jeez I actually have to write this) He's well groomed, only about 5 inches or so. That's... That's all I'm writing. (I'm not good at describing dicks so) Also he has an amazing ass. I mean it's no 1p Spain but damn boi. It's what the 2ps got.

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)
It really depends on the mood. It usually can just start with a deep kiss, moving on to either a tounge moving in just the right way, or a hand sensually caressing his back, it's enough. Note: This man is easily turned on.

Z = ZZZ (… how quickly they fall asleep afterwards) 
I've already said this, but he'll pass out as soon as you two are finished; maybe mutter an "I love you" before going out like a light.

Das it

(Also y'all can do this too, I'm not patenting it or anything)