Impossible [Lyric Oneshot]

Luciano strummed lightly on his guitar. No one was there, but he was terrified feeling like there were a million eyes on him.

He had a story to tell, though, and began to sing.

"I remember years ago, someone told me I should take caution when it comes to love, I did."

"Now listen, Luci can you come here for a moment?" Flavio asked. Little Luciano nodded and walked over to his big brother. "You are amazing, okay? People are going to try and break you. So please, take caution when it comes to love."

"You were strong and I was not, my illusion, my mistake, I was careless, I forgot, I did."

Luciano shouted in protest at Kuro, trying to talk sense into his best friend who held a sword, trying to kill Siegfried. Siegfried stood up behind Luciano, growing angry. "EVERYONE JUST STOP!" Luciano yelled.

"Now, when all is done there is nothing to say, you have gone and so effortlessly, you have won, you can go ahead and tell them;"

Luciano paused in his words to choke out a sob, regret filling his heart and clogging his lungs, pouring tears out of his eyes.

"Tell them all I know now! Shout it from the rooftops, write it on the skyline, all we had is gone now!"

He practically screamed the lyrics, his heart shattering with every word. Everything is gone now. Both of the ones he loved. Gone away, like they didn't want him anymore.

"Tell them I was happy, and my heart is broken! All my scars are open, tell them what I hoped would be-"

His cuts were slashed across, his arms bleeding. Siegfried ran away in fear. Kuro was chasing him down. They ended up caring more about fighting eachother than loving him, the reason they're fighting.

"Impossible, impossible, impossible, impossible."

He couldn't keep playing, resting his head against the side of his bed and looking at the ceiling, crying his poor broken heart out.

"This is it. This is the end." He whispers, glancing at the knife on the floor.