An Afternoon Nap [Ficlet] (2p! Spamano)

(THIS IS MY OTP READY GO)
(I should mention: Flavio=2p!Romano And Santiago=2p! Spain)

  Santiago cherished moments when he was happy. He wished this was one of them.

  It was hot outside, the sun was a little too sunny, not a breeze in sight. Santiago thought 'I could've taken a nap on the hammock, but it's never that easy for me, is it?'

  He pulled himself out of his thoughts at the sound of a joyful hum. He looked down and saw the other reason, still lying on his chest. Santiago was a heavy sleeper, but he had no idea how in the name of god Flavio got in that position without waking him up.

  He absentmindedly ran his hands through Flavio's soft golden locks. He tried to hide a smile as they lie there. After all, his lover was quite peaceful when he's sleeping, and very cute. Santiago let the small smile show as Flavio's curl turned to a heart.

  Speaking of hearts, Santiago's was racing at the thought of what laid with him. He thought about the long chain of events that led to them being together, right down to the day they met. Okay, maybe not that far, but you get the point.

  Restless shifting snapped Santiago out of his thoughts and he realized Flavio was going to wake up. Not wanting to spoil the moment, he let his leg hang out of the hammock and used it to gently rock them, hoping to get Flavio back to sleep.

  "There now, back to a nice sleep." He mumbled, smiling. Santiago sighed audibly. "I love you."

  "You know I've been awake this whole time, darling." Flavio smiled mischievously, if not slightly tiredly. Santiago turned bright red and looked away. "Oh Santi~" Santiago glanced back to see Flavio had pulled himself closer to Santiago's face. Loosely placing his arms around Santiago's neck, he smiled. "I love you too."

  Santiago blushed, suddenly finding the backyard's picnic table off to the side extremely interesting. Flavio giggled and planted his lips on Santiago's cheek, and when the larger man turned to face him again, went for his lips. Santiago was shocked for a moment, but was brought out of his racing mind by Flavio slowly running his hand down Santiago's arm, having Santiago melt under his lover's touch.

  "How much do you love me?" Flavio asked when they broke the kiss.

  "Too much," he replied, "so you're mine, and only mine, got it? I can't let anyone else have you."

  "I only want to be yours, Santi~" Flavio hummed, snuggling into Santiago's chest.

  "Good, because I'm selfish and I don't want to share my prince." Santiago replied, pressing a kiss to Flavio's forehead.

  "If I'm the prince, will you be my night in shining armor?"

  "Of course."

  Just then, the back door opened from a bit away. "Hey are you guys- ew." And with that Luciano slipped back inside and shut the door.

  Flavio giggled and hummed a tune while Santiago continued to rock the hammock and brush his fingers through his lover's hair.

  Maybe this was something to cherish after all.