How he was shot [ficlet]

"Leave me alone." Luciano spat, continuing to walk away from his pursuer.

  "I want to know your battle plans." Lovino hissed, stopping as Luciano did.

  "I told you we don't have any." He said, turning around.

  "I don't believe you." Lovino held up a gun.

  "Have you ever took your head out of your ass long enonugh to realize you're not as glorified as you lead yourself to beleive?! Have you ever realized that maybe, just maybe, we're not the bad guys? We have done NOTHING to harm you, only defended ourselves! If I didn't know much better, I'd say maybe you're the villian!"  Luciano shouted, beginning to get angry.

  "You'd think I'll beleive your lies?!" Lovino was starting to become hysterical.

  "LIES?! I'VE LIED? YOU'VE BEEN SPYING ON US FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS LIKE YOU'RE SOMEONE WITH A SENSELESS DRIVE! WHICH, BY THE WAY, YOU ARE!" Luciano retaliated.

  "Shut up, SHUT UP!" Lovino shouted, losing sense of reason and violently pulling the trigger.

  At bullet impact, Luciano let out a howl of pain and fell to the ground, clutching his arm.

  It took a moment for Lovino to realize what he'd done, but he was unable to completely find the words to apologize, and was reduced to nonsensical stuttering.

  "Violet was right," Luciano paused to cough. "I never should've trusted you."

  Lovino shook in place for a moment before turning and running away.

  Luciano curled in on himself as crimson blood stained the grass. He coughed more, trying to move and feeling as if he would bleed out.

  He really shouldn't've trusted them.