Snuggles [2p! ItaPan]

It was a normal afternoon at the 2p headquarters, some people were out and others were minding their own buisness in their rooms.

  Luciano and Kuro were napping and snuggling on the couch, both deciding that not much later it would be too hot to do something.

  Cuddled closely, their arms were wrapped around eachother while their legs were intertwined, Luciano's face tucked into the crook of Kuro's neck, sleeping peacefully. Kuro, on the other hand, was awake, eyes shut but happily listening to Luciano's cute breaths as he slept, rubbing his back amd playing with his hair to keep him comfortable, hoping the calm moment between them never ends.

  Moments later, who else but Allen came bounding down the steps, bat swung over his shoulder and headed off to gods know where, before stopping mid-step by the living room.

  Allen opened his mouth to speak as Kuro's eye shot open, every intent of murder beholding it.

  "If you wake him up, Allen, I will slit your throat." He whispered, a dangerous tone in his hushed voice.

  Allen slowly nodded, to which Kuro responded with a smile and shut his eyes once again, pulling Luciano closer to him.

  Allen quietly walked away, knowing what happens when you get inbetween Kuro and something he cares about.

  "Kuro... T-Ti amo*..." Luciano mumbled in his sleep.

  "Watashi mo anata o aishiteimasu, watashi no sakura**." Kuro whispered back with a happy smile, finally drifting off to sleep.

--

*Ti Amo=I love you in Italian

**Watashi mo anata o aishiteimasu, watashi no sakura=I love you too, my sakura in Japanese