Nsfw Stuff #1

(I don't ship AmeCan but theoretically: *hamilton voice* les go)

AmeCan: in the end, I think James would top. Allen has a wild range in his personality, so whether he tops or bottoms SEVERELY depends on the person. As for the sex, since they fight a lot, it would be rough, angry, and full of want.

GerIta: Siegfried DEFINITELY tops. Luciano is completely uke no matter who he's with, and will fall weak to Siegfried's seductive strength immediately. The sex itself would be slow, loving, and gentle. Luciano has been through a lot, and he can't deal with rough sex. It's a trigger of his PTSD and he can't handle it.

FrUK: Surprisingly, Oliver tops. But only because Francios is too disconnected. He has the skills, but he's not confident enough to think he can please his sunshine. The sex, since it's led by Ollie, is caring and passionate, very sweet and loving.

(Rp style lol)

(Rp style lol)

Allen chuckles darkly. "Well not to brag, but I have done Luciano once or twice. Of course I topped, ha!" He smirked triumphantly. "It was a bit rough, but I think it was pretty great!"

Off to the side, Luciano muttered "I didn't...". A few tears appeared in his eyes, threatening to fall.

Allen whipped around and pressed a hand down on a now terrified Luciano's head. "What did you say?" He growled.

"N-Nothing! Nothing at all!" Luciano excused quickly, terrified and looked like he was about to cry.

//OKAY DAS IT FOR THIS CHAPTER BUT SEND MORE! YOU CAN ALSO REQUEST A ~SEXY~ SCENARIO IF YOU WANT!

LIST OF SHIPS I'M MORE THAN WILLING TO WRITE FOR-

2P ITAPAN
2P ROCHU
2P FRUK
NON-INTERCOURSE BUT STILL SEXY 2P AXIS LOVE TRIANGLE
2P SPAMANO