Stop For A Moment

Imagine Luciano finally learning to be comfortable with showing he cares about someone.

  Imagine Flavio getting teary-eyed the first time Luciano asks for a hug.

  Imagine Flavio brushing Luciano's hair in the mornings and sometimes they sing together as well.

  Imagine Luciano begging Flavio to not go behind enemy lines for him, but Flavio does anyway, and when Flavi comes back limping and wounded Luciano's head snaps up and he darkly says "Stay here to recover, rest assured they will pay."

  Imagine Luciano calling Flavio big brother when they're at home.

  Imagine Flavio taking care of Luciano's wounds after battles.

  Imagine Luciano teaching Flavio how to play Guitar.

  Imagine Flavio giving Luciano dating advice.

  Imagine Luciano helping Flavio to stand up for himself.

  Imagine them both falling asleep on the carpet in the living room with the Super Mario Bros 2 home screen still on the TV.

  Imagine the double dates.

  Imagine them stealing Santiago's credit card and going to the mall.

  Imagine them nerding out about musical theatre together.

  Imagine Luciano getting over his fear of being his brother's demise.

  Imagine Flavio finally getting the one thing he's always wanted; a happy family.

  Imagine these two smols learning that they fight so much because they love each other.

  Imagine Flavio and Luciano being two happy brothers who love each other.

  You may proceed.