Stay Here, I Hear Him Too

  I close the messaging app and sit up in bed

  I close the messaging app and sit up in bed. I decide to go investigate what's calling my name.

  Stepping out of the room, I let out a squeak as I'm grabbed aside.

  "Stay here, I hear him too." Flavio said from behind me.

  "F-Flavi? I thought you were asleep." I said.

  "That was to fool him. He's downstairs now." He answered.

  "This doesn't make sense. What do I do?" I asked.

  "Go back to bed. I'll be there in a moment. Probably." He replied.

  "Wait wha-"

  "Go!" He usured me back into my room and started downstairs.

  I shut the door lightly in case Flavio needed to get in again, and pulled out my phone.

  I felt my heart rate speed up, and my body started to shake

  I felt my heart rate speed up, and my body started to shake. I felt like screaming, yelling, doing something, but I was paralyzed in fear.

  I tried to focus on something other than my impending panic in an attempt to thwart it off. I made my way over to the window and opened it, so when Kuro and Siegfried show up they'll be able to get in easier.

  Just then, the door creaked open and I whipped my head around to see Flavio standing in the doorway. But as releived as I was, something I'm not is stupid. Something was wrong, but I couldn't tell what.

  Then I looked into my brother's eyes. Those were not my brother's blue eyes. They were sickly and green, his expression made him look as if he was in a trance.

  "Luciano, come here." He beckoned, stepping closer to me. His movements were stiff and doll-like, but his voice souned loose and ad-libbed, like he was being used as a mere puppet.

  Recognizing the threat, I took a step back. Some kind of black slime started to pour from his sleeves and gush up the neckhole of his nightshirt.

  "I said, come here." The voice was still loose like a puppet, but this time with a hint of anger. As he took another step closer, I took another step back.

  "Who are you?" I asked the monster of a puppeteer.

  "I'm your brother!" He answered joyusly, his voice distorting.

  "You..." I placed a hand back on my desk. "Are not..." I grabbed an old dvd case from it's place as a paperweight on my desk. "My..." I pulled back my arm discreetly. "BROTHER!" I threw the case as hard as I could, using time it was confused by vaulting over my desk and making a break for the window.

  I lept out and remembered why this was not one of my best ideas by the fact that my room is on the second floor. I curled myself into as much of a ball as I could while withholding wind resistance.

  I shut my eyes tightly to prepare for impact when it never came. Instead I was held against something warm.

  "You okay, boss?" I heard a familiar voice ask.

  "S-Siegfried!? Kuro!?" I was shocked.

  "You called?" Siegfried said, I was practically swooning in his arms. And I probably would've, too, if a loud gargle hadn't pulled me back to the task at hand.

  "What is that thing!?" Kuro exclaimed. I lept out of Siegfried's arms and grabbed my stunned friend's arms.

  "Come on! We have to go!" I yelled, and the three of us started running.

  "I thought you said we should help Flavio!" Kuro questioned while Siegfried panicked in the background.

  "I think it might be too late. The best place to go right now is Santiago's house. He's been looking at strange beasts lately, if anyone can tell us what it is, it's him. Besides, he deserves to know what happened to Flavio." I answered.

-Timeskip-

  The door swung open quite angrily.

  "Who the FUCK- Oh, Luciano. What are you doing here, it's the middle of the night." Santiago asked.

  "We need your help."

--

OOOH CLIFFHANGER BUT DON'T WORRY THIS TOOK ME 2 DAYS I'M NOT MAKING A PART 2 HAHAHHAHAHAHA I'M RUNNING ON 3 HOURS OF SLEEP AND I FEEL GREATHAHAHHAHAHAHHA I'M GOING TO UNIVERSAL NOW THE FUCK YOU DOIN I'M SLEEP DEPRIVED AS FUCK THIS GONNA BE FUN WEEEEEEE