Power Outage

Relatable at this point in time.
---
A scream came from the Vargas household that day as the lights in the windows went off. So make that two screams.

"LUCIANO WHERE ARE YOU?!" Flavio called, leaping out of his room as big brother mode kicked into full gear.

"FLAVI? I CAN'T SEE!" Luciano cried from downstairs.

(I'm legally blind-//shot)

"STAY WHERE YOU ARE, LUCI! BIG BROTHER IS COMING!" Flavio yelled, stumbling down the staircase.

Soon enough, Flavio found his way to Luciano, who was curled up in a ball on the living room floor, pretending he wasn't just crying.

Flavio wrapped his arms protectively around his baby brother.

"Shh... Big brother is here now, everything will be okay." Flavio cooed reassuringly.

Luciano only hugged himself into his brother, shaking of fear.

"Flavi, Flavi I'm scared..." Luciano cried softly. He was terrified of the dark, but it was moments like these when he reminded Flavio of how he was like as a child.

"Shh... I know, it's okay. I'll get us some candles." Flavio reassured, his comforting tone calming his younger brother.

As Flavio stood up, Luciano squealed and hugged his arm. It was going to be a long night for the both of them.