Flavi-centered headcannons that I thought were funny idk

WARNING: SOME OF THESE ARE NSFW

--

When Luciano ran a crime ring, he got arrested so often that Flavio knew the officers personally by the time Luciano left the group after getting kicked out of the third reformation facility. Flavio and Santiago attended the cheif's daughter's wedding. Luciano was not invited. Flavio wore a dress.

--

Flavio shaves his legs.

--

Flavio just has a reputation in public, but he's secretly a huge pervert.

Luciano is just as much of a pervert as his big brother.

--

Flavio has 'accidentally' had sex with Santiago on video. It's on the internet somewhere now.

--

Flavio is a huge show-off and will constantly and fancifully present his boyfriend, his brother, his clothing, his face, etc.

--

On bad days, Flavio will cuddle with anything.

--

This fuccing nerd. He ADORES cat videos and all the cute shoujo love stories.

Killing Stalking is his guilty pleasure, though.

--

One day, he found 'someone's' secret porn stash. Santiago came home to burning magazines and a very threatening smile.

--

When he's sad over something, he'll listen to a song resembling his situation and lie on the floor.

Luciano does this, too.

--

He loves P!nk. (Me too bitch)

--

His dream and absolute aspiration in life is to be featured on fashion week.

--

He is the #1 fan of Ru-Paul's Drag Race.

--

He rarely curses unless you really piss him off.

--

Flavio and Lovino constantly try to one up each other, to the point where they could use each other for things. For example, when Feliciano came crying to Luciano saying that Lovino won't let him and Ludwig be together, Flavio heard and tricked Lovino into matchmaking them.

--

He acts independent, but at heart he's really family oriented.

--