Pleasing [NSFW]

(No intercourse or anything but sexy 2p axis love triangle shenanigans)

Luciano had no idea how he got into this situation, but it was currently very tough to remember.

Two pairs of hands worked into the half-demon as he stifled a moan. He had known for a while that his two friends both had a crush on him, but he didn't realize that they would try this, and more so he didn't realize how good it would feel.

Siegfried was behind him, sensually massaging him while Kuro was on the side of him, expertly stroking his horns. The door was locked and no one was home, so the moment couldn't end, even if Luciano wanted it to.

Kuro started to hum a bit as he worked his hands about Luciano's horns, such a casual sound amidst a situation like this getting even more of a reaction out of Luciano.

As much as Luciano didn't want them to stop, his dignity depended on it. "A-Ah~ g-guys... Stop...~"

They both slow down a bit, but don't stop entirely as Luciano struggles to hide his disappointment.

"Really? I thought you liked it..." Siegfried muttered, disappointed.

"Siegfried-!" Kuro tried to butt in.

"Are you sure you want us to stop?~" Siegfried asked, seduction in his voice.

Luciano seemed to think for a moment before shakimg his head with another moan. 'No, please don't stop.~' He thought.

Siegfried worked into him a bit harder and Kuro went a bit faster, leaving Luciano a flushed, moaning, panting mess.

A bit later, Siegfried started to work even harder into him, resulting in Kuro scolding him.

"Siegfried! You can't be so rough! You have to be more gentle, like this~" Kuro slowly and sensually ran a hand up his horn, getting a loud moan from Luciano.

"Oh, what do you know about massages?" Siegfried pouted. "It's supposed to be like that."

Kuro furrowed his brows in frustration. "Well maybe I don't know massages, but I do know our Luci! And I know that he is very precious and fragile so you can't be that rough with him!"

Luciano smiled at the praise, but was hit with another moan when Siegfried worked into a sensitive spot. That was each of their advantages. Kuro knew every depth of his personality while Siegfried knew every inch of his body. They were the perfect pair to get away with something like this.

Kuro found quickly that the most sensitive spot on his horns was a spot right near the tip, and focused on that area, making Luciano cry out in pleasure every time Kuro's fingers caressed the spot.

The way the moment had worked was simple. Luciano enjoyed the feeling, and the other two enjoyed the knowlege of how much Luciano was clearly loving it.

Kuro and Siegfried exchanged looks with eachother and decided to try something, slowing down so it seemed like they would stop.

"A-Ah~ No...~ More, p-please~" Luciano moaned in protest. Satisfied, Kuro and Siegfried sped up again, hearing Luciano moan so loudly and passionately fuling them.

Once Luciano had been reduced to light moans and gasps for air, the other two decided it was time to stop and let go of him, Luciano falling back onto them immediately, exhausted. The other two cuddled him happily.

"Did we do good?" Siegfried asked with a smile.

Luciano slowly nodded. "Y-Yeah, it was amazing." He panted. "But... Why?"

Kuro giggled and hugged him close. "Because we love our Luci!~"