86) You're Not Her

A/N: Imagine requested by Onceuponxtime. Hope that you'll like it.

Thanks for the 16,400+ reads!

Peter Pan X Reader

(Y/N) walked towards Peter when he saw her calling out for her. She raised her eyebrows at him, asking what could be the reason Peter's calling for her. Peter didn't say anything and took (Y/N)'s wrist and dragged her into the forest with him. They stopped when they reached the shore of the island.

"What is it Peter?" (Y/N) asked when they stopped.

"We'll have a new arrival tonight," he said to her as he let go of her wrist.

"What's so important about him?" She crossed her arms.

"Not him," Peter shook his head. "Her."

"Her?" (Y/N)'s eyes widened.

She's been the only girl in Neverland for as long as she can remember. She's always wanted to have a Lost Girl with her. So that she'll have some other company than boys.

"Yes," Peter began to smile. "Her."

(Y/N) noticed the smile and she felt her heart drop. She can tell by the smile that this girl was someone that was really special to Peter.

"Was she the girl you kept on visiting every other night?"

Peter nodded. "Yes. I've finally convinced her to come and stay with me here in Neverland."

"That's great!" (Y/N) feigned her happiness. "Why are you telling me this?"

"I want her to feel welcome. To have a friend that's a girl. Someone who'll show her the ropes around here."

"I think that last one will be your job Peter," she said. "But I understand your point. I'll be nice to her."

"Thank you," Peter engulfed (Y/N) in a hug. (Y/N) gasped but she hugged Peter back.

When Peter left, (Y/N) went into the forest. She went as far away as she can from the camp so that no one will hear her cry. So that no one will hear her wails.

"So this is what it feels to be brokenhearted," she said to herself.

After a while, she wiped away her tears and killed a few rabbits so that she'll be able to say the excuse that she was hunting. Only she didn't know that a certain green eyed boy was watching her from afar. Wondering why his first Lost Girl, one of the bravest people he knew, broke down her walls and cried. It certainly ruined his mood for a while. He didn't ask her about it and forgot to when night came.

-

Holding a torch, (Y/N) was standing beside Peter in the dark of the night by the shores. The both of them were waiting for the Shadow which was bringing Wendy any minute. (Y/N) felt a little tense, waiting for the girl that has captured Peter's heart. Thoughts were swirling in her head, about how this girl looks like, who she is, the family she'll leave and if she really loves Peter as much as he loves her.

Of course she loves him that much! She'll leave her family behind just to be with him.

"Over there!" She heard Peter say.

His finger was pointed into the sky, making (Y/N) look up. She saw the shadow holding a girl with beautiful golden locks, fair skin and pink succulent lips. For the first time, (Y/N) felt self-conscious about how she looks.

"There she is," Peter said dreamily.

"She's very beautiful," (Y/N) voiced out.

Peter looked at (Y/N) with happiness and his green eyes were sparkling with such joy. He was clearly pleased of what (Y/N) thought of the girl.