121) Story Behind - Part 2

A/N: This part two was requested by again, a lot of you people that I could even mention again.

Peter Pan X Reader

(Y/N) was carefully guarding the house with one hand on her bow and the other ready to take the sword out of its sheath. Every single one of the kids were asleep. (Y/N) was glad that they could sleep well since neither one of them really knew the real reason why they're there. They all thought that their parents decided to let them have a play date with other kids. Well, the older ones knew better but were all agreed not to say anything for the sake of the little ones. 

After an hour, there was still nothing that has happened. (Y/N)'s hand subconsciously went to the drawing on her wrist. She swallowed the lump in her throat. Telling those kids that story made her feel as if there was a burden lifted off her shoulder. She took in a deep breath and sighed. She missed Peter but being able to help other people felt good.

Suddenly, she heard a creak of the floorboard. She swiftly turned her head and saw that one of the boys were getting up. She rushed towards him.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

The boy didn't reply. His eyes were open but he seemed as if he was in a trance. She's never seen anything like this before.

The boy stood up among many others and left. (Y/N) tried to stop them but she couldn't. She had to use magic. (Y/N)mall learned magic when she was in the Enchanted Forest. She was taught by a good witch who was now somewhere in Oz. But (Y/N) didn't always use her magic since it felt really draining.

She closed her eyes and gathered all the emotion inside of her. She said a spell that locks down the entire house so that no one else, but her, could leave.

Then she left and followed the boys who left. She noticed that they were all heading towards the same direction. (Y/N) swiftly climbed a tree and saw that there was a bonfire in the middle of the woods. She had a strong hunch that there might be where they were going.

She followed them and tried to get rid of the trance that they were in but the magic was too strong. She kept on following them until she saw that there were other boys that were headed towards the fire.

Since the boys were actually on a slow pace, (Y/N) went first to the bonfire. There were other boys there dancing around. And she saw a hooded figure in the middle playing a pan. She concluded that this person might be the one who's controlling all the kids.

She took her bow and arrow and shot an arrow at him. But to her shock, he caught it just a few inches before it hit him. He stopped playing but the boys were still dancing. (Y/N) couldn't even hear the music which confused her. She took another arrow and shot it at him but he caught it once again.

"I thought you would've learned the first time," he spoke up.

"Well, I'm not a fast learner," she quipped.

The boy then took off his hood and faced (Y/N). Their faces were now both in equal shock.

"Peter?" She said softly.

"(Y/N)," he smiled.

He walked towards her and was about to hug her but (Y/N) stopped him by punching him in the gut.