Calypso,Hades,Nico,Will

Imagine if Calypso still had her powers and one day she was practicing her magic until Will and Nico suddenly walked in whilst Calypso said a spell and then suddenly Nico was on the floor as a newborn.Will is just standing there looking at Calypso,then at Nico,then at Calypso,then at Nico before looking at her like 'What did you just do?' 

Calypso tells Will that she was practising a spell for revenge for the Strolls and that Nico had turned into a baby instead so and that he'd be like that for a week.

Will then makes it his responsibility to look after Nico till he turns 14 again.Nico was a peaceful baby and Will took a lot of pictures of baby Nico until Hades found out.

Hades demands that Nico go's to the underworld where Hades can look after him but Will decides to join him because he won't leave Nico.Will and Hades get along and tell each other embarrassing Nico stories.

When Nico is 14 again,he tries to find Calypso so he can murder her only to find out that she got Leo to build her an cursed box to hide in until Nico calms down.

Eventually when Nico does calm down,Calypso gets out of the box's to then be turned into a baby by Lou Ellen.Nico had gotten his revenge.

----------------------

I know this was bad but I hope you enjoyed it.

Also,the title is the main people in the story.