Nico and Will,Dead.

"This is ridiculous" Nico muttered.

Jason looked at him "No its not" he said "Trust me,Wills gonna fall for you immediatly." Jason promised.

"No he wont" Nico bit back "Its just a song,songs don't do anything" 

"Yes they do Nico,escpecially if your trying to take the heart of an Apollo child." Jason argued back.

Nico glared at Jason "Yeah but Will can't sing unlike his siblings." He pointed out.

"But that will make Will attracted tol someone who can sing,especially a gloomy son of Hades." Jason explained.He then looked at the crowd from back stage. "Come on Nico,you got this,rip those socks off Will and win your man!" Jason encouraged.

Nico sighed,he couldn't believe he was back stage and was about to perform a song for Will Solace,the guy he had a crush on for months."This is not going to work,I'll just mess up and Will would never want to date me.And its not like where getting married,its worthless" 

Jason passed Nico his electric guitar "Your to doubtful Nico,its too late anyway,everyone's ready and so are you.So get on that syage and win yourself an Apollo boy!" Jason encourage.

Nico sighed and walked on to the stage.The first thing he noticed was how many people where there ready for him to perform,and infront of the crowd was Will Solace smiling at Nico.

Nico was bearly able to stop himself from blushing.He walked towards the middle of the sage to see a microphone set up for him.He stood up straight and took a deep breath "I'm gonna perform a song,its called Dead by My Chemical Romance" he said confidently "Its for someone I like in this crowd,and before you all think its a girl,thats ducking ridiculous,I'm gay." Nico spat.He expected everyone to laugh at him but instead everyone smiled as if they wernt shocked.Who the fuck told them?

The music then stared to play and Nico took a deep breath,now or never.

🎵Dead!🎵

🎵And if your hearts stops beating,

I'll be here wondering,

Did you get what you deserve?

The ending of your life,

And if you get to Heaven,

I'll be here waiting babe,

Did you get what you deserve?

The end,and if your life won't wait,

Then your heart can't take this 🎵

🎵Have you heard the news that your dead?

No one ever had much to say,

I think they never liked you anyway,

Take me from the hospital bed,

Wouldn't it be grand?It ain't exactly why you planned,

But wouldnt it be great if we where dead,oh dead🎵

🎵tounge-tied and oh so squeamish,

You never fell in love,

Did you get what you deserve?

The ending of your life,

And if you get to Heaven,

I'll be here waiting babe,

Did you he what you deserve?

The end,and if your life won't wait,

TThe your heart can't take this🎵

🎵Have you heard the news that your dead,

No one ever had much nice to say

I think they never liked you anyway,

Take me from the hospital bed,

Wouldn't it b great to take a pistol by the hand 

And wouldn't it be great if we where dead🎵

🎵And in my honest observation,

During this operation,

Found a complication in your heart,

So now,

Now you got (now you've got)

Maybe just to weeks to live,

Is that the most both of you can give?🎵

🎵One,Two,One,Two,Three,Four!🎵

🎵la,la,la,la,la,

La,la,la,la,la,la,

La,la,la,la,la,la,la,

Oh come on

La,la,la,la,la,

La,la,la,la,la,la,

La,la,la,la,la,la,la,

Mother Fucker🎵

🎵If life isn't just a joke (la,la,la,la,la)

Then why are we laugin (la,la,la,la,la,la)

If life isn't just a joke(la,la,la,la,la,la,la)

Then why are we laughin(la,la,la,la,la)

If life isn't just a joke (la,la,la,la,la,la)

Why are we laughin (la,la,la,la,la,la,la)

If life isnt just a joke (la,la,la,la,la,la,la)

Then why am I dead?🎵

🎵DEAD!🎵

Nico looked around,he expected everyone to be laughing,maybe hearing a few insults,but instead an eruption of cheers where thrown at him.Nico couldn't believe it,people actually liked his performance.Nico looked to his side to see Jason in the distance,giving him a things up and smiling.

Once the cheering died down,Will looked at Nico,Nico couldn't help notice his striking blue eyas."Who was that song for?" He asked curiously "I mean,you said it was for a guy,but who?" He asked with a slightly blush.

"You" Nico said nervously "I liked you for few months and I hope you like me too" Nico said embarrassed.

Will walked towards the stage smiling with a blush on his sun kissed skin "Well Nico...I don't know what to say,I like you too." He said cheerfully. 

"You do?" Nico said shocked

"Yeah.I had a crush on you-" Will was inturrputed by Nicos kiss,he happily kissed him back and the crowd went wild.

'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'

If you wondering what the song is its Dead by My Chemical Romance.Listen to it.Happy holidays.