Tracy Mcdonald

Okay I'm gonna say it-I like Percy Jackson.

I should introduce my self shouldn't I?I'm Tracy McDonald and I'm 17.I got to Duckatle School in New York.I have frizzy brown hair and skin that's paler then Draculas with an blue eyes and freckles.I love roleplay and always sign up for musicals,I want to be an actor when I grow up.

Like I was saying before,I like Percy Jackson,how could you not?Most people like him for his looks and abbs and all,and although those abbs are impressing,I like his personality.He's sweet and kind and caring,who wouldn't want a guy like Percy?

Anyway,I planned on asking him out,I really would like to go on a date with him,it doesn't have to be anything like going to a restaurant or the beach,I'd go to the movies with him and watch Friday the 13th,because not only is it a good movie but it would also help me brush up on some acting skills.

I wore a black shirt and a red cardigan with black jeans with matching shoes,I let my frizz out like usual and wore a red head band (in the movies girls always wore ridiculous things to ask someone out so I to spice it up by being normal).

I looked at Percys locker to see him leaning on it talking to some of his friends:Leo,Jason and Hazel I think...and saw anklther girl next to him,they where holding hands and I felt my heart shatter quickly.

Percy held hands with a girl shorter then him,she had blonde curly hair and striking grey eyes like storm clouds,she was very pretty,she was Annabeth Chase.

I only knew Annabeth through History,we where assigned seats together,she was quite kind but could defend herself and can be intimidating at times.She was also smart too,the smartest in the whole class,getting A* all the time an always knowing the answers,she also did like reading too,the two of us would talk about the book she was reading and the movies about it.

She was a nice girl,and so was Percy,they'd make a great couple.

I smiled to myself knowing that in the movies the girl always end up falling for the right guy and Annabeth and Percy where the main characters here,not me.

------------------

Hope you enjoyed!!!