Frank and Leo

"This isn't going to work." Frank reminded Leo.

Leo shrugged "Its worth a try,anyway,imagine Jason's face when he sees it!" He said excitedly.

Frank smt'd be really funny- "But which one do I turn into?" He asked.

The Latino looked at Frank confused " What?" He asked.

Frank sighed "Theres like thousands of them,which one do you want me to turn into?" He asked again.

Leo shook his head "POKÉMON HAVE BAMES FRANK!!!DO NOT CALL MAKE POKÉMONS SOUND LIKE AN OBJECT!!!THEY HAVE FEELINGS TOO!" Leo shouted annoyed.

Frank walked back slightly in fear "Okay,okay sorry...which Pokémon do you want me to turn into?" Frank asked again.

Leo smiled "Charmander" he said.

Frank sighed as he squeezed his eyes shut,he thought about the mini dinosaur and it features until he started to feel diffrent- he felt shorter-odder. 

Frank opened his eyes and looked at himself,he was orange,he had a tail. He was Charmander.

The Canadian looked at Leo who looked as if he was about to pass out with excitement. "Well?" Frank asked "Are you happy now?" 

Leo shook his head "No,Charmander isn't scary enough,we need something else." 

"Well which Pokémon then?"

"Bulbassur!"

Frank was now on all fours and had leaves on his back.

"Actapually be Rock!"

"No Naruto!"

"Wait, Sheli!!"

Frank sighed in annyonce "Which one Leo?" He asked calmly.

Leo stayed silent before grinning "Pikachu!" He said.

He smiled,that was the only Pokémon he actually knew. Frank squuezed his eyes shut for a minute before opening them wide and looking at himself.He was now Pikachu!

Leo laughed for joy "This is great!My plans working!" He said.

Frank looked at Leo confused "What plan?" He asked.

Leos smirk grew wider,suddenly he was holding a Pokéball in his hand. Frank realised what Leos plan was,he began running towards the Big House but he was so tiny and small.

Leo threw thePokéball at Frank and the shape shifter was sucked in.

"Yes!" Leo cheered as he picked up the Pokéball "GUYS IM A POKÉMON TRAINER NOW!" He announced 

"Let me out of here Leo!!!!"

"Never!" Leo said before running off "Pokémon,gotta catch them all!" He sang to himself