Chapter 1: Accident

My name's Allan.. Allan Reyes... Currently i'm living in the world's safest and apparently the most productive city. Green City...

It all started when the Accident happened... What happened that day?
September 13, 2017.... Well...it's a long...long story...

The Protectors: Dawn Of Unity

"Allan! We got customers!!" yelled a black fat man inside a tattoo store.

"yeah! Coming Peach!" yelled the man wearing a black shirt, some jeans and a pair of red rubber shoes.

He opened the door to the tattoo room and smiled. "So.. What will it to be today? Dragons? Skulls? Come on give me something new today man.." said Allan as he grabbed his tattoo machine, place it on the table then prepares the chair for his customers to sit on.

"You gotta love this one man.. Some Flowers..will be a nice thing to try.." said peach chuckling, obviously teasing Allan.

"flowers? Really?" said allan as he looked at his customers.

"Flowers are for peace dude.." said the man who's apparently a hippie.

"Of course it is.." said Allan as he put on his rubber gloves, start up his tattoo machine then starts doing his job.

--Meanwhile--

"Roberts! You're 30 Minutes late! AGAIN!" said a man crossing his arms wearing a grey suit and red tie.

"Sorry, Boss.. Been busy last night.." said a Girl wearing a black blouse and red skirt and wearing some high heels to match her outfit.

"well get to work with that.. I'm afraid i'm going to fire you sooner or later for this Ms. Roberts!" said the man as he went inside his office.

The girl rolled her eyes then sighs then looked at the office then gave him the middle finger as her response. "What are you doing Christine?" asked a woman that's standing behind her.

"giving him the bird, apparently.." she replied as she opens up her computer.
"You know i won't even think why he will fire you sooner or later..." said the woman.

"look Ella, I don't give a shit about this job.. I'm glad if Mr. Navarro is going to fire me..maybe after that.. I might find a better job than being a Reporter.." she replied.

Ella just looked at her and sighed. "sometimes i wonder how did you and i became friends." she then wandered off elsewhere.

Christine just looked at the woman that left her and sighed then she rest her head to her right hand and took a deep breath.

"Alright Chrissy, let's finish this article" then she pressed the "Enter" Key then the monitor start up.

--Meanwhile--

"Damn those hippies sure pay a lot of money...and why are there even hippies today?! What is this?! 1960s?! Dude.. Come on.." said allan complaining but a bit joking around about it.

"i don't know mah nigga but they sure pay a lot.. HaHa!" said Peach laughing.

Allan sighs then facepalm. "Aww..man" he exclaimed.

"Well allan.. You should prepare to go home now.. It's almost closing time.. We've managed to earn a little extra today because of those idiots.." said peach as he put the money to his metal box.