Chapter 22: Lightning Strikes - Part 2

The vampire of Green City has returned and took Jeck away from Lalaine and Henry, Rosales building has been destroyed due to the explosion that Justine and Pierce made, speaking of Justine... Pierce killed him off and taking him off the list, Now Lalaine and Henry has escaped Pierce and have gone to the headquarters of GMA. On the other hand Allan has left CeruleanVille to protect his Green City from the people like Pierce Laxson.

"hmm..."

"Jeck??" Asked Bryan while flaahing some light infront of his eyes.

"What happened!?" he asked.

"You wouldn't believe it.." said Bryan. "you've been controlled by some sort of robotic virus..it messed up your memories and took control of all your actions.. However.. You coughed it out.." he added.

Jeck sat up from his bed then looked at his hands. "Did i hurted anyone?" he asked.

"No.. You were completely harmless by that time.." said Bryan crossing his arms. Jeck looked at him then sighed. "Tell me what happened when i was gone.." said Jeck as he slowly stood up.

Bryan shaked his head and shrugged his shoulders. "Might as well tell you.." he said.

"When we've assumed you died on that explosion a lot has happened in Green city and to other cities as well.... Gangs are on the loose.. A huge explosion occured in the dessert.. Osas building exploded in the Coast Island.. A highway accident and now.. This lightning guy shows out and fucked everything including Rosales building.." he said.

"i don't think those are accidents.. I think this lightning guy.. I think i know him.." said Jeck putting a hand on his face. Bryan looked at him and crossed his arms. "i assumed that all of these are connected and the center of it is the explosion 4 months ago.." said Bryan.

Jeck took a deep breath. "you think that guy is the one who did it?" he asked.

Bryan shrugged his shoulders. "Well.. I think so.." he replied.

"If that guy was the one responsible for destroying future labs then he must be brought to justice.." said Jeck a little pissed.

"And who's gonna bring him in?? The two of us?? I don't think we are enough.." said Bryan.

Jeck looked down and then to him with a smile. "I know two people that can help us.." said Jeck.

"try searching for Allan Reyes and Christine Maranatha Roberts.." said Jeck as he went outside the room. "And where are you going??" asked Bryan.

"going to find some help.." said Jeck with a wink as he closed the door and wandered off elsewhere.

--Meanwhile--

On the northside of the city, on GMA headquarters. Henry and Lalaine finally arrived at the place and looked quickly for John.

"Lalaine Tribiana and Henry Williams reporting for duty sir John.." said Lalaine as they went inside the office of Filosopo.

John turns to looked at them and nodded. "your one of Philip's...right?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir... Sir, We need to discuss something about this man who attacked us and killed a person in action.. It has some lightning abilities so it's very hard for us to attack back.." said Lalaine.

John looked at her and sighed. "Where's Lady and Philip now, Ms. Tribiana?" asked John as he tries to contact someone through his cellphone.

"also sir, Lady delivered a message for us.. She didn't want us to comeback to the training camp.. I have a hunch that they're being attack when she called us sir.. I suggest we take a search team in the dessert to see if they're alive.." said Lalaine.