Book 2 - Chapter 32: The Protectors

My name's Ronald Stone.. And i am the fastest man in Green City..

I came back in time to save everyone in Green City....

We've defeated Destiny, save the city.. And i get to go home.. What else can we do?? Well.. The way i see it the only thing we can do now is to Protect the City...

Protect it from the people like Destiny... I swore on this day... We, The Protectors will defend the City..

"Huh!?!" Swift gasped and he quickly sat up, he looked around and saw that he's in a medical room, he's laying down on the bed and wearing a white shirt and some black jogging pants, he's also barefoot.

Ronald quickly got up from the bed and shaked his head slowly. "What happened.." he said to himself.

Ronald walked up to the door and opened it and looked around the hallway as some few people was walking by.

Ronald walked to a man wearing a black shirt and wearing some glasses and asked a question. "Excuse me.. But.. Where am i?" asked Ronald.

The man looked at him and chuckled. "is that a serious question??" the man replied.

Ronald shaked his head a little confuse and looked at him. "i don't understand.." said Ronald.

The man chuckled. "You're in the new base of GMA, on the outskirts of Green city.. Swift.." said the man as he walked away from Ronald.

Ronald looked at the man and then continued walking down to the hallway until he reached the glass window and saw the newly formed building of GMA on the middle of the dessert. Ronald looked down and saw the agents of GMA on the training field doing some exercise.

"Swift!?" asked a figure slowly walking towards him.

Ronald looked at his left side and saw Allan wearing a black shirt and some pants and combat boots. "Allan? Wh-what is this?" he asked.

Allan chuckled and looked at the glass window as well. "Like you've said.. We did it.." said Allan.

Swift just stared at him and smiled a bit. "So.. What happened after the fight?" asked Ronald.

Allan puts a hand on his shoulder. "Wanna find out?? Come on.. Let's go to John.." said Allan as he walked to the left side of the hallway along with Swift beside him. "Don't tell me.. We work for him now?" he asked.

"Well... More or less.." said Allan.

--Meanwhile--

On the bar inside Green City, a few people was reunited with their friend and was having a drink on their usual table.

"To Jeck and Bryan!!" Yelled Jake as he holds up a bottle of beer.

"To señior Jeck and to Mi amigo, Vampire man!" Yelled Juan as he cheers his bottle to Jake.

Jeck and Bryan looked at them and cheers their bottle to theirs. "To us!" yelled Bryan.

The four of them began to drink their beer and Jeck yelled. "Yow! Joe!! Another bucket of beer here!"

"You got it Jeck!" yelled the new owner of the bar.

Jeck stood up wearing his gray hoodie and some black pants, he's also wearing a pair of red rubber shoes a d wearing a red cap. "Drinks on me everyone!!" yelled Jeck to the bar.

The people inside the bar yelled happily and hold up their bottle of beers up. Jeck smiled and nodded. "You see Bryan?! This is what you've been missing.. " said Jeck as he sat down beside him again.