Chapter 2: Discovery

On the past Chapter we've seen that the reactor exploded and Allan, Leo and some of the other scientist didn't make it. Or....did they?

"uh..."

"Mr. Reyes?!" asked a nurse to allan that's laying down on a bed.

Allan then opened his eyes slowly and noticed that he's in a hospital, his whole body was all covered up with bandages.

"wh-what happened?" asked allan to the nurse weakly.

"You've been in a coma, Mr. Reyes.. For almost 4 months.." said the nurse.

"4 m-months?? What...date is...today?" he asked.

"January 10.." the nurse replied.

Allan gasped then looked at his body. "what...happened...to..me?!" he asked as he looked at the nurse.

"You got 3rd degree burns, a broken right leg and some fractured ribs.. But other than that.. You're almost okay.." said the nurse with a sweet smile.

"when can i get out of here?" he asked.

"i'll just inform Dr. Rodriguez that you're awake then we'll talk again.." she then smiled then opened the door and then went outside.

"fuck...what the hell happened to me.." he whispered then closed his eyes again.

--Meanwhile--

"You okay Chrissy?" asked ella as she put a hand on her shoulder.

"y-yeah.. Just tired again.." she said rubbing her forehead.

"you're always tired Chrissy.. That's the fifth time you said that today.. " ella chuckled then shakes her head.

"Fuck... I still got a massive headache.." Christine said as she rubbed her head.

"maybe you should take a day off.. I'm kinda worried about you.." said Ella.

Christine looked at her then sighed. "maybe you're right.. I'm going home now.. Tell Boss i'm going home today.." said chrissy as she stood up from her chair then grabbed her coat.

"you can tell him yourself.." said Mr. Navarro that's walking towards her desk. Ella bit her lips then her eyes widen then she wandered off.

Christine then sighed then looked back at her desk then to her boss. "so can i take the day off?" she asked.

Mr. Navarro then put his hands on his pockets then nodded.

Christine smiled a bit then went off to the hall to use the elevator.

--Meanwhile--

"oh come on man.." exclaimed a man that's with some other men drinking beer on a bar.

"Hey! Better luck next time dude.." said another man that's shuffling some cards and chuckled.

Another man then drank up some of his beer and then laughed a bit. "after this let's get another round! Say what do you say Jeizar?!" yelled the man.