Chapter 14: Highway Chase

Allan have finally wore the suit then flew off to their mission to coast island where they will finally meet Galvez, However.. Allan is suspecting something from philip and lady.. He feels that They are hiding something from him. Now all of their plans will be revealed in this chapter.

"Ready your parachutes bitches!! You guys are good to go in 1 minute!!" yelled Dan slowing down the plane then he looked back at his team readying themselves to jump off the island.

"allan! Wait!" yelled Lady rushing towards Allan. Allan then put on a parachute then looked at Lady. "What is it?" he asked.

"Goodluck.." Lady punched his shoulders gently then smiled. Allan chuckled then whispers to her ear. "I still don't trust your words Lady.." he said.

Henry growled then ready himself to jump, Lalaine and Paolo also ready themselves to jump off the jet. "Go now bitches!!" yelled Dan as he lowered the jet's hatch then Henry, Lalaine and Paolo jumped off.

"I can live with that allan.." said Lady crossing her arms then Allan nodded then jumped off from the jet.

"Alright Guys! Remember your mission!"

"Roger that Phil!" said Lalaine talking to Philip through their ear devices.

The four of them then quickly opened their parachutes and glides down to the docks. "Lalaine! Move to that Ship over there! Eyes on everything!" said Allan as they all landed to the ground, lalaine then nodded in agreement. "Copy that, Allan.." said Lalaine as she rushes towards the ship then equipped her bow and notches an arrow to it.

"Beast! Pao! Come with me.." said allan rushes towards further more to the docks, As they were almost to the exit of the docks. Allan stopped then listens to the surrounding then he gasped. "They're here!" he said.

Galvez and some few of the terrorist aims their gun towards the three.

"Take one more step closer! And you'll be dead before you know it.." said Galvez aiming a gun to allan.

Henry growled then looked around them, "We're surrounded.." said Henry.

"No shit.." said Allan glaring at Galvez. "You know you could still walk away from this if you come with us." said allan clenching his fist.

Galvez then looked at Allan then Lowered his gun. "You look familiar.. Have i seen you somewhere before?? Can you.. Take the mask off for awhile to see your face??" said Galvez trying to intimidate Allan.

Henry growled more then looked at the terrorists. Paolo then slowly reached for his knives on his back then glared at them one by one. "Lalaine... Take the shot.." Allan whispered to his ear device.

Lalaine then heard Allan gave an order then fires her arrow towards a terrorist then he was hit in the back then accidentally fires his guns towards his other comrades.

"Arrows up ahe--" yelled another terrorist but he was hit in the chest by Lalaine's arrow. "Alright let's do this!" said Allan as he took out his Staff then rushes to a few terrorists then knocked them off using his weapon.

Henry roared then jumped off towards a few terrorists then knocked them off to the ground then grabbed one man then threw him to the others. "Woah!!" yelled the men

Paolo then spins around then threw his knives to two terrorists then yanked them back towards him using the chains that's connected to the knives then grabbed the handle of the knives then pulled it out from their chests.

Allan then transformed his staff into two batons then continues fighting the group of terrorists. Galvez aims his gun to Allan then fires it. Allan heard the gunshots then he avoided the bullets with the help of the sound waves came from the gun and dodges it one by one. He jumped and did a backflip then threw on of his baton to Galvez then hit his head.