Chapter 8: Battle at the Docks

In the past chapter, Jeck and Bryan managed to locate building rosales where they fought James and Knight to a death battle, now that jeck knows the plan of James he teamed up with Bryan to help him stop the bomb and bring James to justice.

"So let me get this straight.. You're really a vampire?" asked Jake as he was sitting on a bench down the hallway.

"Yes!" yelled Bryan.

"Ay Caramba! Mi amigo is-o amazed by you that is why he is-o asking you for the fifth time!" said Juan.

Bryan shakes his head while crossing his arms. "Say.. Amigo.. What happened to señiorito jeck?" asked Juan.

"he passed out.." said Bryan.

Jake and Juan looked at each other a little worried, then to Bryan. "you didn't bit him did you?" asked jake.

"Fuck, I'm out of here.." said Bryan as he walked towards the hallway of the hospital and heads towards Jeck's room. "What did i say?" asked Jake as he looked to Juan. Juan just shrugged his shoulders.

--Meanwhile--

At the room in the hospital, where Jeck is staying, and resting for the moment he's got a bunch of bandages on his face and some more at his chest. He looked at his hand then clenched it. "I swear after this.. We're going to find you.." he said to himself.

The door then opened and Bryan came in. "Mind if i sit in?" asked the vampire.

Jeck looked at him then shrugged his shoulders. "sure.." he replied.

Bryan then sat on the edge of Jeck's bed then crossed his arms. "How are you feeling? Asked Bryan.

"Cut the shit out.. I wanna know when will we gonna start our plan?!" asked Jeck. "Our? No! I'm leaving later.. So much time has been wasted thanks to you.." said Bryan.

Jeck clenched his fist then stood up. "i thought we've agreed we do this together!" Jeck said angrily.

"That's before you passed out!" said Bryan then he pushed Jeck back to the bed. "HEY! Nobody! Pushes me like that! Not even if you're a vampire!" yelled Jeck then tries to light himself up in flames but nothing came out.

"what the?!" yelled Jeck. Bryan looked at him then shakes his head. "you understand now?! You're abilities don't work anymore.. You're staying here.." yelled Bryan. Jeck clenched his fist then grabbed him by the collar then pinned bryan to the wall.

"Look! I've agreed to do this because that bitch! That fire guy like me! I'm gonna kick his ass even if it kills me! Beside if that bomb goes off.. Every human in this city will die and i can't let that happen.. Not in my city!" yelled Jeck to Bryan. The vampire looked at him then chuckled. "you must be out of your mind.." said Bryan.

Jeck then let him go then walked towards the door. "If you're gonna fight with me.. You're not gonna fight wearing a hospital robe." said bryan, Jeck then looked back at him then frowned.

--Meanwhile--

On the docks, James was wearing his black tank top and on his waist, he's equipped with two pistols.

"Tell those men that place the bomb in the center of these docks.." said James to Knight.

Knight was wearing a black suit with some gloves on then he put on a steel mask. "On it.." he said with a muffled voice.