Chapter 3: Break Out- Part 1

On the past two chapters, The whole green city experience the black out and felt the huge explosion 4 months ago. Right now people are afraid and confused because of the things that they are experiencing like people lighting themselves up in flames.

--Somewhere in the City--

Some police men are guarding the prison that's located at the north side of the city.

Police are guarding it 24/7 due to the criminals that acquired abilities perhaps because of the explosion that happened 4 Months ago.

On a cell that has the cellnumber 0420 on it. Some guy with long hair and a very thick beard and was sitting in the center of his room.

"Lunch time, Miller.." said a police guard that slides the food to the food dispenser on his jailcell.

The prisoner looked at the steak and apple that's covered in plastic cover so it won't waste.

"Steak huh?" said the man.

"yeah, Live with it Miller.." said the gaurd as he walked down to the hallway along with his other police guard that's pushing a cart that's full of foods for the prisoners.

"uh.. Hey man! Who is that guy anyway?" asked the guard that's pushing the foodcart.

"hmm? Oh That's Frank Miller.. One of the most deadliest assassins in Green city.." said the police man.

The guard that's pushing the food cart looked back at the cell of frank then gulped.

"That's Warren Samson.. Green city's number one thug.. He also a member of the secret organization living in the shadows of the city called the White Cricket.. And he's also Bullet proof based on our data.." said the police as he slides down the prisoner's food in the dispenser.

On the cell of Samson, Warren looked back at the two guards as he stopped lifting weights and grabbed his food.

The guard then looked to another cell.

" This is John Galvez... He's associated with Pierce Laxson." said the police that's sliding down his food to the dispenser once again.

"Pierce Laxson?! The gang lord of the mafia group that's terrorizing the city?" asked the police who is pushing the cart.

"The Black Claw, Yes..that's the one.. Glavez's abilities include Projecting Hallucinations.. Manipulating fears and limited mind controlling of people...."

"How did you caught him?" asked the guard.

"Some guy turned him over.. He also stated that the one caught him can light himself up in flames.." the police responded.

"Now that's something.." said the guard as they both made their way to the High level prison.

"what is this place?" asked the guard.

The police then walked inside a room then opened a small circular door on the floor.

"give me the Raw meat down on that cart." said the police.

The guard then grabbed the meat then handed over to the police as he dropped it down to the hole on the floor.

"Hey! Hudson! Eat up!" yelled the police.

"Who's that?" asked the guard.

"Ruffy Hudson.. The man's skin was mutated to a thick hide.. Almost like a rhino..." said the police.