Chapter 17: Answers

A familiar face was brought back from the dead and have already caused havoc on a parking lot in a hospital, with Allan nowhere to be found and probably headed straight to CeruleanVille, Christine is having her own problem in CeruleanVille, Now without any protector defending Green City.. It's up to someone to save it from Jeizar Parker.

Jeck held his head tighter then yelled once again. "AHHHH!!!" he released a fireblast around the parking lot and launching cars to the hospital building and into the streets.

Jeck tries to walk and then fell on his knees, His red flames then grew more brighter and looked infront of him and looked up and in the sky. "What's happening to me?!?!?!" he yelled out to the sky.

He looked down then he was blasted by some water by some firemen using a firehose connected to a fire hydrant. Jeck was pinned to the wall and his flames turns into steam. He looked at the firemen then held out his hand to them. "WAITTT!" he yelled.

The firemen then stopped from what they are doing then looked at him some police then aims their gun to Jeck. "Stand down! Or we will open fire!" yelled a police.

Jeck pants heavily and was smoking, he looked at his hands then it slowly turned red and then tries to make some flames but he failed. Jeck looked at the police then stood up and raised both of his hands, surrendering himself to the police.

"Get him!" yelled one police to some three police ordering them to handcuff jeck.

Jeck looked around and saw that some news reporters are already there, broadcasting to the whole city what he have done to the hospital.

--Meanwhile--

"Hey!" yelled Chrissy while tapping Swift's cheeks gently. "Wake up.. Come on buddy.. We got work to do." said Chrissy.

Swift slowly opened his eyes then looked around. "Where am i?" he asked as he saw himself tied down to a chair. "Okay, Miss.. What do you want from me??" said Swift.

Christine was holding his facemask and goggles. "See Ella.. I told you that article was fake.." said Chrissy.

"Yep.. It sure is.." said Ella browsing the net with her laptop.

"If you're referring to professor Brown's article.. You're right it's fake i'm not this Barry Allen who's in disguise as another speedster. No! That guy doesn't even exist!" said Swift.

"So that Brown.. Watch too many DC movies.." said Ella with a laugh as she typed something on her laptop.

"Cut the shit! Where were you in the night of the explosion of Future Labs back in Green City?!?" said Christine crossing her arms infront of him.

Swift looked at him a little curious then shaked his head slowly. "What now?!" he asked.

Christine then grabbed him by the collar and ready her fist for a punch. "I'll ask again.. Where were you in the night of the explosion 4 months ago?!?" she said looking at him a little pissed.

"Look.. Whoever you are.. I suggest you take a good look at your report or something because.. I wasn't there!!" yelled Swift. "Did it ever occurred to you how did i got this power?!" he asked.

"I was hit by a fucking random motherfucking lightning bolt from the sky!!!" he quickly added.

Ella looked at him then to Christine, Chrissy was glaring at him then slowly lets go of his collar. "listen.. Do you wanna know why i'm here right now besides interviewing a superhero called Swift?" she asked.