Chapter 11: Do or Die

After that allan refused to help Lady and Phil. Christine went to see him to tell him that Jeck is dead. And she's investigating to find out who blew up the future labs and who's responsible for the break out, Coincidentally, Christine was also intrusted to go to CeruleanVille to report an unusual sightings and to find someone, However our story will be focusing on allan also finding some clues to who's responsible for all of this.

Lady was sitting on a cafe shop then suddenly Allan came in the shop then sat infront of Lady. "Lady.." he said. "Allan.." said Lady as she nodded and sets down her cup of coffee as she already took a sip.

Allan looked at her then sighed. "Look.. Whate-"

"let me stop you there allan.... I don't know what made you change your mind... But make sure that if you agreed to do this.. You'll follow every order.. After here.. I'll explain to you what the project is all about.. Clear?" she asked.

Allan laughed then looked at her. "If i may.. I was going to say that whatever this mission is right now.. I don't care what it is..as long as you two cooperate with me and give everything that i want.. You want my help right? Then so be it.." said Allan a little serious.

Lady nodded in agreement to that. "so... Shall we??" asked Lady as she stood up from the chair then head outside the cafe as Allan follows her.

--A few moment later--

"Now.. Have you NOW read the other part of the envelope??" asked Lady as they were driving down in the city

"What the shit?! No! I haven't... You know what? Just tell it to me.." said Allan crossing his arms.

Lady sighed heavily then continues to drive.

"Well.. Project out if sight is really John's plan...He just made it top secret because one of the prisoners back in the break out can read minds.. But only for a short moment.... Me and Phil have strong minds.. That's why John entrusted us.. Now.. We trust you you can easily finish this.. Because.. You'll be targeting John Galvez.." said Lady.

Allan looked at her then raised an eyebrow. "I don't see why you really need me here.. It sounds easy.. Even Christine can do it.." said Allan.

"Christine? A woman with unbelievable strength against a man who can control minds and makes his victims do what he wants.. Sure.. Christines perfect for that job... The point is.. Galvez can easily control a person's mind.. Except for the strong minded persons.. And also people with your ability.. He can't control what he can't see.. But you can see what you can't.." Lady looked at him then chuckled. "look..i only hear stuff.. I don't actually see them..i visualize them.." said Allan, trying to explain it more carefully.

Lady shrugged. "if you say so.. We'll get to that.. Anyway.. You're mission.. Is to hunt down Galvez's boss.. Pierce Laxson..but the only way to get to pierce is to find Galvez first.. And Phil has already have his coordinates.. In the pacific Ocean.. Probably their shipping something across the country...." said Lady then she looked at Allan as they stopped driving because of the traffic light.

"so basically.. Project out of sight is finding out what they're shipping, finding Galvez and bring Pierce to justice without being seen or caught... Hmm.. Sounds easy enough.." said allan as he looked to the road.

"in a more simpler one.. Yes that's kinda it.." Lady replied then head off elsewhere.

After a few more miles they've arrived at their destination at the dessert away from green city, GMA's Training Camp.

Lady head outside the car then looked at around the camp. Allan then grabbed his backpack then looked around. "so this is where the GMA idio-" Allan looked at Lady then nods. "Right... I should shut up.." he said as Lady was glaring at him.

"Come over here.. I'll show you what you'll be handling.." said Lady as they went inside a huge bunker.

As they went inside the bunker, Phil greatly approached them. "Ah.. Lady.. So you finally persuaded him to join us.. So what did you do???" he asked while walking with Allan and her. "I didn't do anything.. He joined in his own free will.." said Lady with a confident smile.

Phil's eyes widen then Allan walked right passed him then winks.

"Let me introduce you to your team.." said Lady as she gestures to the four guys that's having their training in a huge gym room.

Allan looked at the four individuals that's exercising themselves in the room.

"Daniel Dela Guerra.... An expert of flying an aircraft.. Has the ability to transform his whole body into metal"
Lady walked towards where Daniel is doing some push-ups as allan followed her across the room.

"This is Lalaine Tribiana.. Expert on 22 deadly fighting skills.. Master of stealth... Her primary weapon of choice is a bow and arrow.... High Marksmanship.... And has extreme accuracy.." Lady looked at Lalaine that's aiming her bow and arrow to a target then fires it hitting the bull's eye.

Allan glances up to her then Lalaine looked at him as well, as sweat dripping down from her face then notches another arrow to her bow and continues practicing. Lady looked at Allan then continued walking around the area as Allan followed her.

"Also called.. Beast..but his really name is Henry Williams.. Many people have acquired abilities due to the explosion back then.. But some also mutated into something more... In his case.. He turned into a beast-like creature.." said Lady crossing her arms then looked at Allan, Allan was glancing to Henry.

The yellow-eyed creature that's covered in brown fur looked at Allan then growled as his nails appeared then scratched the punching bag then kicked it. Crashing it to the wall.

Allan then looked at Lady then shrugged her shoulder while smiling a bit. "Next is Paolo Anthony Black... He's the silent type of a guy.. Her wife Julianne died in the explosion back then.. Now he have acquired abilities and mutated himself to a half man and half fish human...." said Lady.

Allan looked at her. "So he has gills  And can breathe in the water???" aaked Allan. Lady nodded answering his question. "Yes." she added.

Paolo then grabbed a bottle of vodka and drank it then threw it to the wall. He stood up then looked at Allan. "You think you can manage to lead these four???" asked Lady. Allan sighed then shakes his head slowly. "I can manage.." he said.

Phil then yelled towards the two. "Hey! Lovebirds! Can we talk about something on OUR.. Office?" asked Phil walking towards them slowly.

"yeah.. Let's go allan.." said Lady as she quickly went outside the bunker then head towards their office along with Allan. "Are we just gonna ignore he called us love birds??" asked Allan looking at Lady. "Look...Mr. Reyes.. I have no time for that.. Now.." Lady opened the door towards her office and gesturing allan to come inside.

Allan sighed and head inside then sat on a chair. Lady and Phil then came in and looked at Allan. Lady sat down on a chair then place her hands on her desk. "So... Allan.. Let me explain to you again how this works.. You help us and we help you, sounds good?" asked Philip as he place a hand on allan's shoulder. Allan glances up to him. "yeah!! Yeah i got it.." said Allan.

"So.. After that being said.. Project Out of Sight will begin three days from now.. We are gonna train you first how to fight.." said Lady.

Allan looked at her then gave her a curious look. "Fi-fight?? Well i can do that.. " said Allan. Lady then crossed her arms then looked at him. "Last time i've checked.. You were the one who took a beating when the break out happened.." said Lady smiling teasingly.

"ohhh She got you there.." said Philip while chuckling.

Allan exclaimed. "Fine! Fine! You wanna train me?! Go ahead then.." he said a little pissed. Lady then smiled teasingly then nodded at Philip. "We'll begin your training tomorrow douchebag.." said Philip.

--To Be Continued--
Sorry for the short update guys~