[proud mary.]

FRANKENSTEIN07 | Proud Mary

FRANKENSTEIN
07 | Proud Mary.

MY head snapped in the direction I came, eyes wide with panic. I quickly looked back to the field only to see an entire lot of vampires staring in my general direction. I was behind bushes and trees, so they were unable to see me directly.

The entirety of the field stayed silent, continuing to stare in the vicinity of myself. I inaudibly crouched down, so it would make it even harder for them to see me. I was terrified of being found. Of course, I didn't think I'd be hurt, but under the current circumstances, it was not the time to meet Aro.

Despite my absolute silence - I still carried one major problem. My heartbeat. Yes, my heartbeat was slower compared to that of anyone else, but it still beats. It still pumped inky blood through my body. It may have been harder for them all to pick up upon it - but they would eventually.

"Frankie?" It was Carlisle that spoke destroying the peaceful quiet. His voice caused everyone to turn to him. Aro held a joyful expression, seeing as Carlisle was calling out to me. It didn't take a genius to figure out he was keen on seeing me as soon as possible.

It was taking all my will to not respond. Just as I was about to give in and reveal myself, I heard something close by. A loud bang echoed the forest startling birds in different directions.

This was followed by another bang and the sound of metal scraping. It took me only seconds to realize I was hearing the sound of gunshots. The Volturi's face's seemed to morph into that of confusion, the same going for the Cullen's.

I watched as Carlisle's expression changed into that of recognition before he quickly grabbed his phone. This behavior drew almost everyone's attention. When Carlisle's face turned into slight panic, Edward finally stepped in.

"Carlisle, what is it?" His voice seemed to float.

"I've had over thirty missed call's from my co-workers," Carlisle stated in a flat tone. The Cullen's gave him a knowing look, Aro holding a thoughtful face, while the rest seemed utterly perplexed.

"I hardly deem it appropriate to be conversing with your human colleagues at this time." Caius hissed at Carlisle seeing him beginning to dial a number. Aro held his hand out as a sign of peace.

As Aro was replying I quickly used their distraction to my advantage running noiselessly to where I had left Laura. As I ran the forest seemed to pass by in a flurry of movements.

I was faster than before, a lot faster.

Due to this intense speed, I arrived at Agent Laura in less than two minutes. However; as I stood in the treeline what I saw shocked me to my core, chaos. Agent's of SHARE lined the road fighting members of the terrorist group. I noticed right away that SHARE was fiercely outnumbered.

However; this didn't seem to be an issue as all of SHARE'S agents were trained to the best of their abilities and were easily holding their own. Gunshots rang out as people fired at the opposing side and used hand to hand combat in taking them down.