[gone, gone, gone.]

FRANKENSTEIN
18 | Gone, Gone, Gone.

Third Person

"HEY, Walrus! Hurry your ass up!" A red-haired little girl yelled.

The little girl was exactly eleven years old, her birthday is that particular day. Her flaming red hair fanned out around her face, her big green eyes lit up in excitement. A preteen boy of the age thirteen ran past the little girl with laughter.

"Watch your language, dumb ass!" He shouted back jumping from a slight cliff to the cool waters of a swimming hole below.

The two children decided that they would take advantage of the fact that their parents were not present to keep a check on their language. The little girl watched as her brother floated to the top of the creek with a relaxed smile.

"It's your eleventh birthday! How do you feel!" The preteen boy yelled to his auburn haired sister who stood at the top of the cliff looking down below.

"Great!" She jumped from her spot at the top of the cliff, and into the water's down below.

"Watch out stupid! Ahh!" The boy's scream was cut off as his little sister landed straight on top of him.

The both of them were pushed down underwater, one forcefully, and the other in enjoyment. After a couple seconds the little girl emerged from the water with a smile, while her brother fell into a coughing fit.

"Fuck you, soulless ginger!" The sandy blonde boy coughed.

The little girl simply laughed her legs kicking against the water powerfully. "Fuck you too, turd face!"

It was only around her big brother, and occasionally her second oldest sister that she would cuss. Never would she cuss in front of her father, mother, nor oldest sister. She would portray that of an angel to them, and save her sarcastic and uncharacteristic nature for her brother.

The boy narrowed his eyes at his sister but grew a smirk once he came up with a plan. In one swift motion, the little boy had splashed a large wave of water at his sister. The little girl's laughter was cut off, as alike to her brother she began coughing. The roles were now switched with the brother laughing, and the little girl coughing. A small battle cry left the girl's mouth as she fired back splashing an equally large amount of water to her brother.

The two siblings laughed at each other as they continued a tirade of water attacks to each other. The small creek was filled with the sound of laughter, and the feeling of love. Both siblings were seen playfully splashing at the other.

~

"Mommy? When's dinner gonna be ready?" The same red-haired little girl questioned.

The only difference being the little girl was now younger, nine to be exact. A pretty woman in her mid-thirties turned around to face the little girl. The little girl resembled her mother in a few different ways. The two shared the same high-cheek bones, as well as the same nose.

The woman herself held hair the color of strawberry-blonde, and eyes bluer than water. A light blush was apparent on her cheeks as she smiled at her daughter.