[we are family.]

FRANKENSTEIN
19 | We Are Family

Third Person

"WE'RE going to do Thanksgiving a bit different this year, children. We are all going to say one thing we're thankful for." The same mother from the previous vision spoke out.

"Why?" A pretty red-haired teenager spoke.

The pretty teen looked to be around the age of fifteen or sixteen. Her jade green eyes looked around bored, taking in the food set up around the table. It wasn't only her sitting at the table, another five people also sat around. A preteen boy, from the previous swimming hole scene, sat across from her. On the boy's right was a man, who was known as the father. The mother of them all sat next to the teen girl on her left, and across from the mother was another teenage girl who looked to be the age of seventeen.

This teen girl was the apparent oldest of all the children. Her face was morphed into a happy grin as she overlooked the entire family. In some way's she looked similar to Frankie, not identical - but similar. In fact, everyone at the table shared slightly similar features to Frankie.

The father, with his smile, and eye shape. The mother with her high-cheekbones, and the same nose. The oldest girl with her flaming red hair, and cupids bow lips. The second oldest girl, with her own red-hair, and green eyes. The young boy with his pair of green eyes, and grin. Finally, we have the youngest girl, the eleven-year-old. Everything about this girl was Frankie's, just a younger version. From the hair to the eyes, all the way down to how she smiled, it was all Frankie's. Though it was apparent that this was a family, and that the four children were the man and woman's offspring.

 Though it was apparent that this was a family, and that the four children were the man and woman's offspring