[nights in white satin.]

FRANKENSTEIN
23 | Nights In White Satin.

IN my short one year of life I had learned quite a few things. These 'things' being the standard rules such as:

Don't talk to anyone outside of SHARE and the Cullen family.
or
Don't go anywhere outside the base without either Carlisle or Dr. Carson.

Of course with the current circumstances I had broken both rules. I can honestly say that those broken rules had to be one of the best things that ever happened to me. Don't get me wrong, SHARE was great and so were the Cullens, However, here in Volterra was where I truly felt I belonged.

My thoughts began drifting toward the wrath that was to come too both Alexander and Afton. I was curious as to how Aro would punish them. I mean he didn't seem like the type who would lock up members of his own coven for something like accidentally flattening a flower bush

I was so emerged in my train of thought that I lost focus on the game I was playing off my phone. After the guards decided they didn't want to take another chance on loosing me they dropped me off in the room, and told me too wait for Aro's return. I wasn't happy to say the least, but then again I was the one who decided on giving them a heart attack by making them search for me for over an hour.

"No!" I yelled in frustration as the block with eyes fell into a hole filled with pointy needles.

New best: 75%

For the past hour I decided to explore more into my phone other than the phone calls, and text messaging. As it turns out my phone held multiple little games on it which were quite entertaining. My favorites had to be 'Flappy bird' and 'Geometry Dash'.

For the past five minutes I had been working my way to finishing the first level of Geometry Dash, I was almost there too. If only I hadn't lost focus. With a huff I restarted the level, my annoyance peaking.

The door to my room was suddenly thrown open and the sudden slam of the door caused me to jump. My phone flew from my hands across the bed. My eyes suddenly were alight with anger.

"Screw you!" I turned around pointing accusingly to whoever made me loose the game once more.

Alexander stood their with his hands up in a defensive position "Oh, come on. Aro already is extremely annoyed with me. I can't have you annoyed too." Alexander complained.

A sigh escaped my lips as my anger dimmed. "Sorry." I mumbled relaxing.

Alexander stepped further into the room closing the door behind him. He walked over to the couch taking a seat. As soon as he sat down he slumped over and rested his head in his arms.

"The masters decided that Afton and I would be taking extra court shift's. Together. And if we fight during them at all we both get double that." He spoke shaking his head. "He was more annoyed at us, than angry. I'm pretty sure we got all the masters in a bad mood." He shivered slightly.

"Oh, I'm sorry. That must suck." I told him sympathetically.

"Suck? It's absolutely horrendous, that's why you're going to help us get out of it." Alexander informed with a lazy smirk.

"What?" I said, thinking I had heard something wrong. "How am I suppose to help you get out of that?"

"Well you and Aro are mates." Alexander said, thinking he made some kind of point.