[brandy, you're a fine girl.]

FRANKENSTEIN41 | Brandy, you're a fine girl

FRANKENSTEIN
41 | Brandy, you're a fine girl.

"AND there's a girl, in this harbor town, and she works layin' whiskey down. They say, Brandy, fetch another round, she serves them whiskey and wine." Jolene sang from the passenger's seat of her brother's car.

Maverick laughed at his youngest sister, while he drove his new car. In the back seat Hadlee and Donica sat laughing along with their brother. The four were currently on their way to the local Dairy Queen, in order to get ice cream - just like they did every Sunday. Every week they switched off on who's car to take, this week being the one and only Maverick.

However, this scene was different from the rest. Yes, they were all the same people, but they were older. The eldest, Donica, being twenty-three, Hadlee the second eldest twenty-one, Maverick being nineteen, and Jolene the age of seventeen. At seventeen years of age Jolene had grown into a wonderfully beautiful young woman, along with her sisters - and the handsome Maverick.

Though, this beauty was a very familiar type of beauty. One that is seen every single day. Jolene's seventeen-year-old form was the exact same as Frankie's, everything about her was a replica, all the way down the almost invisible freckle on her shoulder.

"The sailor say's Brandy, you're a fine girl! What a good wife you would be, yeah, your eyes could steal a sailor from the sea!" Jolene was joined in the chorus by the rest of her siblings

Jolene and Hadlee were no doubt the best of the four, Maverick and Donica having the upper hand when it came to the artsy stuff.

"What did mom say she wanted again?" Maverick yelled over the loud 70's song.

"Her and dad wanted to share a banana split!" Donica paused her singing, yelling back.

Despite the sibling's differences when it came to drawing and singing, they all had one common talent. Dancing.