[carol of the bells.]

FRANKENSTEIN
27 | Carol of the Bells.

"OKAY! Listen up all you old-ass evil vampires!" Miranda hollered gaining the attention of everyone in the throne room.

Currently every single member of the Volturi was present in the main throne room, not the one where they ate people in. After Miranda's suggestion of the secret Santa about two days ago, Aro had made it into a new tradition - forcing Caius, Marcus and the rest of the guard to participate.

Miranda pranced around the room wearing a Santa hat and red sweater, apparently wanting to be in the 'Christmas vibe'. In her hand was a large bowl full of every single members name. I could tell that her along with about half of the guard were excited - while the other half looked as if they wanted to kill themselves. Not even lying, Jane honestly looked about ready to rip her own head off.

"Miranda." Caius said her name, in a detesting warning tone.

"Right, I know. Keep my language appropriate and my actions respectful. Sorry." Miranda gave Caius a fleeting glance before looking over to Alexander and yelling at him. "Alexander! I told you not to eat those Christmas cookies until after!"

"But no one other than Frankie, you, and I will eat them!" Alexander protested, stuffing a cookie in his mouth.

"Does this look like a face that cares? No. Now stop eating, we're celebrating Christmas!" Miranda got red in the face, her English accent thick as she looked to her husband.

I looked to the kings who were all occupying their thrones. Marcus looked bored as always, Caius simply looked annoyed, and Aro - of course looked over-the-moon. Athenodora and I stood at the bottom of the steps which lead to our mate's thrones. I noticed that Caius's eyes seemed to always be looking at Athenodora every few seconds. Even if he was rough on the outside, it was obvious he loved his wife quite a lot.

Chatter was happening between everyone in the throne room. Aro, Marcus, and Caius were talking amongst themselves. Athenodora would hold conversation with the twins, and all the other guard just fluttered around chatting. I simply stood at the steps awkwardly not really seeing anyone who wasn't already in conversation to talk to. Scratching the back of my head I looked to Aro, hoping I could bring myself into whatever conversation they were having. That is until I realized they were talking in Greek! Who even know's that language? Honestly Aro.

Luckily for me Miranda was done yelling at Alexander, and seemed to get even more riled up when she noticed all the conversation happening. Slowly she walked over to my side, standing on the first step turning to face everyone. She gave me a wink, before sucking in a deep breath.

"PLEASE EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE, MASTERS! BUT EVERYONE, SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Miranda voice screamed out causing all conversation to stop.

The volume of her voice made me cringe, and almost cover my ears. Every single person, including me looked at Miranda wide eyed. Her voice echoed across the room, and down the corridors.

"Miranda." Athenodora was at our side instantly, gripping Miranda's forearm. "Calm down." She hissed in her ear.

"Yes, Miranda. Please calm down, and use your manners child." Aro reprimanded, speaking to her as if she was a child.

"You use your manners! Talking over me - honestly." Miranda shook her head at Aro, in total disrespect. I looked at her in shock - she was just asking for the three leaders to get mad.