[bubblegum bitch.]

FRANKENSTEIN31 | Bubblegum Bitch

FRANKENSTEIN
31 | Bubblegum Bitch.

"THREE days?" I whimper pathetically, worry lacing my tone.

Aro was going away for the weekend to interrogate the Irish coven. Apparently the new member they have is gifted, making Aro curious about them. They asked the Irish coven to come here, but since they haven't broken any laws they have the right to refuse. Which they did. Now, Aro is taking Jane, Santiago, Demetri, Renata, and Chelsea with him down to Ireland to meet this new member.

I know I had only been with Aro for a little over two months, but that was enough time for me to grow very used to his presence. Especially since I'd never been in the castle without him. I was now used to having him lay next to me for a majority of the night, and seeing him when he wasn't in court. This mate bond made it so I was somewhat overly attached to him. These heightened emotions did nothing to help it either, it only made it worse if anything.

Aro stared down at me with slightly guilt ridden eyes. I was holding the edge of his long cape tightly. Aro was dressed in something similar to what I had first seen him in two months ago when he first arrived. It seemed like so long, yet in reality it was only nine weeks.

"Yes, I promise I'll try to be quick." Aro placed his hand on my cheek. "It's only three days, we'll manage." He gave me a smile.

Tears swelled in my eyes and I began sniffling. "No, no, no, don't cry, mio caro." He wiped my cheeks.

"I'm sorry." I sniffled, not understanding why this had me so worked up.

"Shh, it's okay. I'll be back soon." He pulled me against his cold body, in a hug.

I savored the hug, burying my head in his chest. We stood like that just embracing each other, until Demetri knocked on the door saying the car was ready. We pulled away, me wiping my tears away as I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Please be safe." I whispered, as he gripped my hands in his own.

"I promise." He muttered kissing the tips of my knuckles lightly.

Goosebumps rose on my arms as his cold lips ghosted over the skin. Gently, he grabbed my cheeks and pulled me in for a chaste kiss. My lips moved against his own, in synchronization. Sooner rather than later he had to pull away.

"Take care of yourself, and stay safe. Goodness please stay safe." Aro added the last part hastily, his eyes widening. I giggled lightly at that, nodding with a small smile. "Don't be afraid to approach Caius or Marcus, do not leave the castle, and if you could possibly stray clear of Miranda and Alexander that would be much appreciated." I couldn't stop myself from laughing at the last one.