Chapter 3: Reddi Whip

I don't really care if they know, I be sipping on the low 'Cause you got the kinda body, make a papi want some more Alright, dim the lights, let me hit you with that spice I ain't playing with you, want you to know Girl, you got that Reddi Whip Reddi Whip, Reddi Whip, awh yeah
        -Chris Brown

...

The next day (Tuesday November 2nd)
Chris pov

"He's mine hoe!" Falica yelled to Heather as they stood in front of me. "Chris tell her!" He yelled as I spotted Shanti walking down the hall with her friend.

I ignored her and walked over to her.

"Shanti." I said and she turned around and looked at me and smiled.

"Wassup." She said and I gave her a friendly hug.

"Nun." I said and her friend just stared at me.

"Oh uh Gabby this Chris, Chris this my bestie Gabriella." She said and I hugged her friend to. "Wassup best friend." I said and she smiled.

"Aye I'mma head to class, I gotta do some homework." Gabby said and hugged Ashanti. "Bye Chris." She said and walked up the stairs.

"What class you finna head to?" She asked me.

"I ight going to class yet, it's only 7 we got a whole 30 minutes." I said. "I'm finna go get high." I said and she just look at me. "You coming?" I asked her and she smiled and nodded and we walked off.

We walked outside to my car and when we got there she stopped walking.

"This yo car?" She asked.

"Yeah."  I said chuckling and she smiled and opened the door then I opened my door and climbed in and looked at her since she wasn't in the car yet.

"You not kidnapping me right?" She said and I chuckled.

"Naw girl get in." I said and she climbed in.

A lit up the blunt and then brung it to my lips. As I was blowing it out I turned on the car and let the radio play.

I handed her the blunt and she inhaled it and blew it out her nose as I watched her.

"Why you staring so hard?" She asked me and gave the blunt back to me.

"Nun I just think it's attractive when girls smoke." I said and she blushed and started singing to despacito.

"Coming over in my direction So thankful for that, it's such a blessin', yeah Turn every situation into Heaven, yeah Oh, you are my sunrise on the darkest day Got me feelin' some kind of way Make me wanna savour every moment slowly, slowly You fit me tailor-made, love, how you put it on Got the only key, know how to turn it on The way you nibble on my ear, The only words I wanna hear Baby, take it slow so we can last long." She song with the music and then started singing the Spanish part that caught me off guard. "Oh, tú, tú eres el imán y yo soy el metal Me voy acercando y voy armando el plan
Sólo con pensarlo se acelera el pulso." She sung moving her hips. (Oh, you, you are the magnet and I am the metal I'm getting closer and I'm putting together the plan Just by thinking, the pulse accelerates)

"You know what he saying?" I asked her and she laughed and nodded. "You Mexican or something?" I asked her.

"Yeah I'm Puerto Rican and Black." She said.

"Awe so do you call yo daddy papi?" I asked her and she playfully rolled her eyes and looked out the window.

"I don't know my father, he went to jail when I was younger, but if I did I wouldn't call him that. That's a little sexual." She said and I handed her the blunt.

"But in a sexual matter would you call your 'daddy' that?" I asked her and she inhaled the blunt and she smriked and looked at me.

"Well if he showing me who boss, then possibly." She and I licked my lips and smiled at her as she blew smoke out her nose and looked at the clock.

...

"Chris get up." Ms. Hill said to me as she woke me up and I lifted my head up and noticed nobody was in the class room. "Your failing my class Chris the last thing you need to do is be sleeping, you shouldn't party on school nights." She said and I sighed.

"I wasn't partying I was at work." I said and she nodded sarcastically.

"Ok so why shouldn't I report this to your coach?" She said and I sighed.

"I don't know." I said shaking my head.

"Tell you what Chris, I'll give you a test on Friday about the stuff we're doing, and is you get at least a B on it your grade will go up to a B+" She said.

"Thats 3 days from now." I said.

"Well take it or leave it." She said and sat down at her desk.

....

Ashanti pov

I decided to try to get a job at Footlocker with Chris, he's a real cool dude.

I walked in the mall and as I walked threw the food court and saw Chris sitting there eating some McDonald's. I smiled and walked over and sat across from him in his booth and he looked up from his phone and smiled.

"Wassup." He said and I smiled and he smiled back. "How can I help you?" He asked me putting his phone down.

"I'm here to take up your offer for that job." I said smiling and so did he.

"Ight cool." He said looking at me. "But I need a favor too." He said and I just looked at him. "You take AP Calculus right?" He asked me and I nodded. "I need a tutor. I have a test on Friday that I have to pass in order to play Fridays game." He said and I smiled.

"Ight I'll DM you my number." I said and he smiled and looked at his phone.

"My lunch is over come on so I can get you this application." He said and we climbed out the booth and he threw his stuff away and we walked to the store.

Once we made it there it was a girl at the register mugging me as Chris walked to the back.

A few seconds later he came back out and handed me the paper.

"Thanks, I'mma fill this out here and then give it to you." I said and he smiled and nodded.