Chapter 36: Discovered

This time she's really out my life, oh
I know I gotta get her back Just need one night to hit it right But I can't get her alone, no Know she deserves to up and leave If it was me I'd do the same I see that girl and the life she hopes So I'll be damned to let it go, damned to let it go I discover, discover I love her Oh, I gotta get her back, oh I discover, discover that I love her Ooh, that would get her back
      -Chris Brown

2 weeks later (Saturday May 5th)
Ashanti pov

Ok so tommorow is my birthday and Prom is this coming Saturday and graduation is on May 28 and then the last day on school is the 1st and I'll be off to college. Anyways so honestly I don't have anything planned for my birthday but chill in MY house and I might go to the club tonight at around midnight so I'll technically be 18 so they can let me in.

It's werid that me and Chris don't talk at all. And it's his birthday and we were supposed to be celebrating it together but shit don't go as planned because of him.

As for him and falica, I guess there together I don't know and I don't care honestly. It's akward when I hang out with Gabby and Erica and that bring Tyga, August, and Trey and obviously Chris and his hoe. It's just fuck up that he told me he didn't want her and shit but as soon as we done he go to her like what the fuck.

I guess you could say that me and Rael are talking and that's it for real for real. He nice, sweet, and let's just say a fine ass piece of chocolate.

"You know what you should make me baby." Rael said smiling we laid across MY couch. That's right a bitch moved in her own house with alot of help from my mom and brother.

"What?" I asked him.

"Some of that Puerto Rican rice." He said and I smiled.

"But I don't feel like getting up." I said and he chuckled.

"Ok baby it's cool." He said and I smiled. "So prom in next week, you going with me right?" He asked me and I fake smiled.

"Sure why not." I said thinking about my dress which I know will match Chris's suit.

I miss him still. It's hard to just give him up after he did me dirt but it's just hard. Rael don't make me feel the same way Chris made me feel. I mean I'm not lonely but Chris just does something to me that Rael doesn't.

Chris pov

Ya boy 18 today and I'm happy as hell. I'm hitting up to club tonight with the rest of the crew and Falica. I guess that hoe think that we together now that me and Shanti anit together but she just a nut, she anit important.

Speaking of Shanti I miss her crazy ass. I did her wrong and I know it but I got to get my baby back. But let me stop getting emotional about her.

...

"Oh shit look at this nigga looking fly." Tyga said as I climbed out my car. I haven't been able to ride my motorcycle cause I feel guilty.

"Nigga you already know wassup." I said dapping him up and the rest of the crew.

"Nigga how it feel to be a grown ass man?" August asked me as we walked in line.

"Good ass hell." I said. "Where Erica and Gabby?" I asked them.

"Erica sick as hell so she couldn't come and Gabby I guess with Shanti." Trey said and I nodded and replied as we waited in line.

...

Ashanti pov

"How I look?" I asked Gabby as I walked into the living room and spinned in a cricle.

"Good, I still don't know why you wanna go to the club, Chris and the guys will be there." She said.

"Well chris is going to see what he missing." I said "And I low-key miss him." I said looking at myself in the mirror.

"Low-key?" She asked me sarcastically and I smiled and rolled my eyes and walked back in the bathroom and took a picture.

ashanti_gonzalez birthday weekend bihhhh❤️😂🤗😋

I walked out the bathroom and Gabby was putting on her shoes.

"Where's Erica?" I asked her.

"She got the stomach flew or something." She said and I nodded.

...

"Wassup cutie." A dark skinned guy said walking up to me.

"Hey." I said smiling and he sat next to me at the bar.

"Let me by you a drink." He said looking me up and down bitting his lip.

"Sure." I said and he smiled and pulled out a hundred and order our stuff.

"So what you doing here with no man?" He asked me.

"I'm living life, my birthday is in 4 minutes so I'm just her to have fun and party." I said smiling and he smiled and our drinks came out.

"So how old you turning ma?" He asked me.

"18." I said and he smiled. "How old are you?" I asked him.

"23." He said and I grabbed a shot off the tray and threw it down.

"You better slow down you anit even old enough to drink." He said and I smiled.

"Fuck that shit it's my motherfucking birthday week." I said and he laughed and grabbed one and took it. He is fine as hell, maybe I can be a hoe for just this one night, I haven't had dick in a while, so let me just hop in falica shoes for tonight.

...

Chris pov

As I was dancing with some random girl I saw a girl that was bad as hell sitting at the bar next to some guy. Shit I need to be over there she looked like she was tipsy but she was enjoying herself.

I put on my glasses and moved the girl that was dancing with me off of me and walked over to the bar and stood behind the guy she was talking too and just acted like I was ordering a drink. I glanced at her and noticed who she was so I started to listen to they conversation.

"So since you single and everything maybe I can come by and keep you company on your birthday." He told her and I heard her giggle.

"I haven't had 'company' in a while so why not." She said and smiled and quickly looked at me and the guy stood up and so did she and she looked at me.

Ashanti pov

"I haven't had 'company' in a while so why not." I said and looked up at the guy behind him and even though the nigga was wearing glasses I could tell exactly who he was. "Happy birthday Chris, can you tell Gabby I'll see her tomorrow." I said fake smiling at him and the guy grabbed my hand and Chris just chuckled and I waved and faked smiled at him as I walked away, I'm too petty.

Chris pov

I need my baby back, I really miss her. I discovered that I had a good as woman in my life that I let slip away. Not for long though.