Chapter 31: 2012

All these vibrations from your legs, massaging my back I got your body shivering 'cause we're covered in sweat And girl, I like the way it opens up, when you throw it back, babe Girl, it might be too much, oh babe, if you keep doing that I got that pillow for your knees right here Baby, can you make it disappear? Your voice is the last thing I'm gonna hear Then I wanna make you holler
      -Chris Brown
...

(read at your own risk)
Chris pov

I smriked at her as she did the same back. She walked closer to me and started to take off my shirt and then unbluckel my pants as I let her. She slid them off along with my boxers as she looked me in my eyes and I looked her in her eyes. She grabbed CJ in her hand and next thing I know her tounge flick over his head and I groaned. She did it a few more times and then put as much of me as she could in her mouth and started to suck him like he was her favorite kind of sucker. I grabbed her hair and bit my bottom lip. This the best I've ever had she really go make me fall in love with her. I wasn't ready to cum yet so I pulled back even though it fucking killed me too.

"Didn't I say I was in charge." She said to me as she straddel me.

"I don't give a fuck I'm papi." I said and smaked her ass.

"Ouch." She said smriking.

"You anit go be leaving marks on me tonight." She said pushing me back on the bed and she sat on top of me.

"Yes the hell I am." I told her. "Now take that shit off." I told her and she stood up and took off everything and sat back on me. I picked her up sat her on top of CJ.

"Wait baby the pro-" Before she could finish the sentence I dropped her down on me making me groaned and she moaned and bit her lip. This would be my first time fucking anyone in a good 2 years.

She started to ride me as I looked at her whole body and groaned.

"Faster baby." I told her and I watched her titties and sat up as she kept going and I placed one in my mouth and sucked on it as he road me.

"Fuck Chris." She maoned and placed her hands on my shoulder and she cum leacked on me. I took her off of me and laid her on the bed and placed me face right in her treasure and watch as he cum leacked out. I smiled as she caught her breath and I started to eat her out like she was my last move. She moaning my name and shit as see tried to move and run from me but I held her legs.

I added my fingers to the mix and placed them my middle and index finger in her tight wet whole and started to push them in and out and curve them in her as my tongue played with her clit.

"Papi-i-im-almo-st there!" She moaned and I smriked and started to use my fingers to make her each her peek.

I wanted to make love to her and make her cum unit she can't anymore and to make sure she knows that I love her.

"Fuck!" I moaned high pitched as she cam again.

I picked her up and put her on all fours and then got behind her and placed myself back in her and slapped her ass making sure to leave my mark.

I grabbed her waist and started to pound her shit and see moaned and the head board hit the wall putting little dents in it. I pulled her hair back and she threw it back at me, I love this shit. I slapped her ass and she kept doing it making herself cum.

I flipped her over and I placed her legs on my shoulders and went back up to be eye to eye with her. I eased CJ into her again as she moaned in my hear. I look at her as she made love faces and I smriked and she tried to catch her breath.

I pumped in and out of her as he wetness squrited on me and the bed and she moaned. I kissed her lips passionately and she screamed my name in my mouth. I kissed down the her neck as she clawed at me back and I felt myself cumming. I looked at the view of me going into her and I started to slow down and give her deep hard strokes to make sure she felt all of me.

I look in her eyes and noticed they were watering.

"What wrong baby?" I asked her out of breath.

"No- nothing." She said stumbling for words.

"Am I hurting you?" I asked her and kissed her lips.

"No." She maoned. "I-i love you." She moaned softly.

"I love you too." I said speeding up the pace.

"Oh fuck right there baby don't stop!" She yelled and and tear fell from her eyes and I knew she was climaxing. "omg papi no se detenga la mierda, me estoy correndo! (omg daddy don't Fucking stop, I'm cumming!) She yelled that was a first. She barley spoke Spanish and now she screaming it at me which was to much for me.

Her hot cum starting gushing out like a fucking volcano. That all I needed to send me over the edge. I guess she knew because the look in her face change and I could tell she was scared.

"Chris pull out, pull out!" She moaned as her legs started to shake and I did what she told me which I was go do anyways. I cam on the side off her on the bed and laid next to her as her legs still trembled and we caught our breath and my dick throbbed from that big ass nut because of her.

I rolled on my side to look at her as her hair stuck to her sweaty skin and some of my clurls did the same and she caught her breath.

"You pull-ed o-out right?" She asked me still trembling.

"Yeah baby don't worry." I told her. "I wouldn't put us in the situation." I added on as she moved closer to me and I grabbed her waist as our sweaty bodies laid together.

"You know I really love you right." I told her as I slid my fingers between her lips and realized her clit was throbbing and she was still soaking wet.

"I-lo-love you too." She said "Chris I know I only cam like 3 times but why do I feel like I'm completely dried out." She said and I laughed and she did the same.

"But you not, I'm feeling you right now." I said and started doing tiny cricles on her clit.

"I'm tired." She said and I chuckled and used my hand that wasn't busy and put the cover on top of us.

"Now how the hell you go top this for my birthday?" I asked her and she chuckled.

"I don't know." She said and my fingers put pressure on her clit and she maoned a little. "What do you want?" She asked me.

"Yo pussy." I told her and she laughed. "For real for real." I told her.

"Besides that?" She said.

"You'll do anything?" I asked her.

"Yeah, besides fuck another bitch for you, no no no." She said and I laughed.

"Ok so I want you to get a tattoo." I said smriking.

"Of?" She asked me.

"My name above your ass." I said.

"You for real?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Ok but for my birthday you have to get my name on your chest." I said.

"Ight bet." I said smiling and took my fingers out her and put them in my mouth to taste her sweetness.

"Nasty." She said smriking.

"Don't act like you anit know." I said smiling and we cuddle up and eventually dosed off.