Chapter 13: Don't Judge Me

I don't wanna go there We should never go there Why you wanna go there I guess I gotta go there You're hearing rumors about me And you can't stomach the thought Of someone touching my body When you so close to my heart I won't deny what they saying Because most of it is true
But it was all before I fell for you
       - Chris Brown
...

The next day (Monday November 24th)

Ashanti pov

I walked into the school and then started to head for my class and I spotted the crew over by the tables.

"Wassup y'all." I said smiling and walking up.

"Hey boo." Gabby said and I hugged her and then Erica and sat down on Chris lap.

"Wassup ma." He said smiling and I smiled back.

"Awe." Gabby and Erica said and I giggled.

"Shut up." I said and Chris chuckled and put his hands on my waist.

"Friends hu?" Erica said smiling. "Trey how would you feel if I sat on Tyga lap?" She said and Trey laughed. "Both y'all asses go be dead." He said and Tyga laughed.

"But they just friends." Gabby said and I laughed and rolled my eyes and looked back at Chris who was smriking at me and I smiled.

...

Chris pov

As I was at my locker getting ready to go to my 4th hour this nigga Rael came up to me.

"Wassup captian Breezy." He said and I closed my locker and looked at him.

"Wassup man." I said and started to walk and he started to talk.

"So wassup with you and Ashanti?" He asked me and I chuckled.

"Something me and her know about and that's it." I said and he smaked his lips.

"Ill ask her in class I got her this hour, but For real for real." He said.

"I am for real for real." I said knowing that we just friends.

"Breezy-" He started and I cut him off.

"Bro why, you want to be with her or something?" I asked him stading outside my class room.

"Hell yeah I'm also trying to hit with her fine ass." He said looking down the hall at Ashanti as she talked to Gabby and Erica as they laughed and her beutiful smile made me smile. "She fine as hell, she look like she got some strong knee." He said smriking and I pushed him against the locker causing people to look at us.

"Nigga don't ever disrespectful her of that's yo fucking head nigga." I said and backed off of him and walked in my class and sat in the back and threw my head back on the wall.

...

Ashanti pov

"Ok so what about number 23?" I asked my lab partner Rael.

"I didn't get there yet I'm still on 19." He said chuckling. I can't lie he cute he just not my type. "But uh so you and Chris not together right?" He asked and I laughed.

"Did you ask him?" I asked him and he smiled.

"Not yet ma, but can you answer that question?" He said and I smiled.

"No we're not together." I said smiling.

"Well let me take you out tomorrow night." He said smiling.

"Sorry I'm leaving out tomorrow morning and tonight I'm packing for vacation, maybe when I get back." I said and smiled.

"Ight I'll hit you up in the gram." He said and I smiled.

...

"So did Rael try to holla at you?" Chris asked me as I packed up my clothes.

"Yeah, he asked me out but I told him I'm going on vacation." I said and looked at him.

"You don't like him right?" He asked me and I stopped packing and went to go sit on my bed by him.

"No, if I did would that bother you?" I asked him.

"A lil bit yeah." He said and I smiled. "That nigga anit no good." He said and I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder.

"It will bother me if you liked another girl." I said and he chuckled.

"So I'm only allowed to like you?" He said smiling and I looked at him and smiled back.

"And I'm only allowed to like you?" I asked him.

"Hell yeah." He said and I laughed.

"Oh I sorta have another guy in my life." I said and he looked at me.

"Who?" He asked me.

"I met my dad, we had dinner yesterday." I said and he just looked at me.

"Dose your mom know?" He asked me.

"No she would trip if she knew." I said chuckling.

"Yo ass better be careful, you don't know nothing about him." He said and I smaked my lips.

"Omg Chris." I said and got back up and started packing again.

...

"So you staying here tonight so you can be on time tomorrow right?" I asked him smiling.

"Naw, I just brought an overnight bag and all my suitcases for no reason he said sarcastically.

"Shut up." I said putting lotion on my body and when I got done walked in the closet and finished getting dressed.

"What the fuck you be hiding?" Chris asked me as I walked out the closet smiling.

"My body parts." I said laughing and so did he. "You sure you got everything for tomorrow?" I asked him.

"I think so." He said and got up and grabbed his bag and started checking it and I spotted something.

"Chris what's that?" I asked him.

"What you mean?" He asked me.

"Your bipolar?" I asked him grabbing his pill bottle.

"Yeah." He said sighing taking them out my hand and putting it back in his bag with everything else and zipped it up.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him and he sat down and sighed and pulled me down on his lap.

"I anit want you to judge me." He said and looking down and I picked his face up.

"Aye you anit got to worry about that, your my bestie and I don't care if you are, your still the same guy I met, knowing you got that disorder don't make you different, its just added to your unique personality." I said smiling and he smiled.

"Thanks bestie." He said and I laughed.

"You welcome bestie, now go shower so we can cuddle and go to sleep." I said and he smiled and kissed my cheek and then put me off his lap and grabbed all his stuff.